Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Sunday 28 November 2010

Phew!! What a busy time!!

Hi everyone,
I can't believe how long it has been since I posted my last card! I have been so busy, doing sample cards and making items for my charity Christmas Fair that we did yesterday.
It went quite well considering the climate at the moment. I have another fair to do next Saturday afternoon, which will be the last one this year.
I actually made this card a few weeks ago but forgot to take a picture of it. It is from a set of Kanban stamps. The dog is so big and floppy, you would just want to cuddle him.

I coloured it with Distress Inks as normal for me.Lol!

And guess what, I added just a little Stickles on her dress and Glossy Accents on eyes and the dog's noses!
Let me know if you like it!

I now must make a birthday card for my Daughter for Tuesday and for my Son whose birthday is on Saturday! Then I must get my Christmas cards made! I usually post my christmas cards the first week in December. I will be a bit late this year!

Thanks for looking.

Luv,
Carol S. xx

No comments: