Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Friday 15 November 2013

In The Pink

Hi everyone,
 
Thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog. You are all so very kind and I know I am very naughty, not posting for a while! What with organising a Craft Fair, also selling at them and trying to keep up with card orders, I haven't had a spare minute. I have managed to keep up with commenting on the blogs I follow but only doing it about 1am! I have to admit, I am absolutely knackered!
 
The dust in my house is awful, so the weekend is going to be spent cleaning. Yuk!
 
This Nativity stamp from  Lili of the Valley, is definitely one of my favourite Christmas stamps this year. This is one of my 'stock' cards. Nearly a CAS card but just not too much in the way of embellies, to keep within the lowest postal rate.
 
 
The background paper is from my stash, that I made with my Granddaughter, using the shaving foam technique. It's great fun and you never know what pattern you are going to get.
 
The gorgeous little angels are coloured with Distress Inks, with Cosmic Shimmer glitter on their wings and halo's.
 
 
I also needed a new baby girl card for stock. I just love this LOTV Umbrella Bunny. I coloured her with Copics pens. The sentiment is also a LOTV stamp that comes with the baby stamp, All Our Dreams.
 
 
Again I have not added too many embellies for the postal costs.
 
 
I am going to enter the Lili of the Valley Thursday Challenge, Pink and White.
 
Next year I intend to enter more challenges. I love looking at them but can't seem to find the time to fiddle around on the computer. More me time, is my New Year resolution.
 
Thanks for stopping by. I just love reading your messages.
 
Have a great weekend.
 
Hugs,
 
Carol S.xx

9 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Good to see you posting with two such cute cards, love the nativity, not thought of using that bunny for a baby card, thanks for the idea, looks great x

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, these are just gorgeous, have a great Saturday, big hugs love Pops x

Lynsey said...

Hi Carol, sounds like you are super busy at the moment! I love this pretty pink card! The background looks great too!
Hugs Lynsey x

Elise said...

Hi Carol! Oooh these are just way too cute for words! And I love your Nativity Angels .. so BEAUTIFUL!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous cards Carol, both of them.xxxx

Elaine said...

Two very beautiful cards Carol. I love the nativity stamp, it's so cute but still with a traditional theme. And the bunny is just perfect!

I prefer a cleaner layout anyway, so these are both very much ideal in my opinion.

Big hugs
Elaine xxx

Heike said...

A really sweet Christmas card. And your umbrella bunny card is just too gorgeous. The shape of the topper fits the image perfectly.
Heike xx

shampylou30 said...

Beautiful cards. Love the bunny stamp. Don't know how you find the time to make all these lovely cards and things for a craft fair xxxxx

The Little Stamper said...

Good old LOTV - they always give you the 'Aahhh' factor. I love both your cards - the soft colouring is gorgeous.

Sharon x