Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Monday 21 July 2014

My First New DT Posting

Hi to all my blogging friends,
 
Now we must not moan about the heat we are now experiencing. After all it is summer! 
I did A Village Country Fair on Saturday, all day. Boy was it hot!
Geat fair though, I sold so much. I usually have 8 or 9 large plasti boxes of stock. I now have 2 1/2!! Fortunately, I have a few weeks before my next one.
 

I am very lucky to have been invited by Carol, at Crafting For All Seasons,
to join her very talented design team.
Honoured or what!! A bit scared too!
 
Our new challenge starts today, at Crafting For All Seasons blog.
The theme is:
Christmas In July.
 
For my card, I chose to use 'Caroling Snowman', kindly given to us from Meljens Designs.
They are our sponsors for this challenge, for the next 2 weeks.
 
Pop over to their shop here, where you will find some gorgeous stamps,
 digis and loads of other goodies.
 

 
This is my card. I coloured this brilliant image, with Distress Inks. The snow is Cosmic Shimmer Dries White glue and topped with Cosmic Shimmer Iced Snow.

 
So join in the fun challenge. I can't wait to see you wonderful creations.
 
Do pop over to the blog, to see the amazing inspirational cards, from the very talented DT.
You won't be dissapointed!

 

Thank you to my new followers, for taking the time to join my blog.
I love reading about you on your blogs. Also admiring your wonderful work.
I will always join you blog in return.
 
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your lovely comments, which always give me a reason to smile.
 
Don't forget to enter our challenge and have some fun.
 
Hugs,
 
Carol S.xx

15 comments:

Sue - said...

Congratulations on your DT post. Very festive card, the snow looks very enticing at the moment! Very warm here today.

aussie aNNie said...

Well, Carol darling it does not matter that you posted early, gives everyone a chance to get their cards together...Gorgeous card too...I have taken a pic of the card you sent me and will show you on my blog later...xxx
♥aNNie
The Journey is the Start

Sarah said...

What a fab card Carol...love the snow and what a jolly bunch of snowmen. Well done too on your new DT post!! xx

Elise said...

Hi Carol! OooH wow! This is so BEAUTIFUL! I love the colors and all the "snow" you've added for the real feel to this Winter Scene! So STUNNING!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Carole said...

What a very happy card. Your colouring is superb.Sounds like you have been busy and are set to be for the next few weeks!

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Carol, love the very cute image.

Donna x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous Christmas card Carol, such a jolly image and lovely shape.
Pauline
x

Heike said...

Congratulations on your new DT post! And this is such a fab card. The iced snow glitter jewels really work well with this great image.
Hugs, Heike xx

The Little Stamper said...

I don't know what it is but I have a real soft spot for snowman images and this one is no exception! It's a gorgeous card Carol and well done for achieving that frosty feel whilst sitting in the baking heat! Congrats on your latest DT position too. Sharon x

Carol said...

Fabulous debut card for the challenge Carol, beautiful colours. Carol x

Barb said...

Loving how your snow people pop looking so real. Barb

debby4000 said...

What a gorgeous Christmas card.
luv
Debby

shampylou30 said...

Fab card. Congrats on your new DT post you deserve it. Sue xxxx

Chrissy said...

Congratulations on your new DT postition...that is wonderful news..and I just love your gorgeous snowmen Carol..fabulous colouring and love the snow..

luv CHRISSYxx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Hi Carol, I'm really sorry this is so late! Congratulations on your fantastic DT news - you deserve it! Your card is lovely, such a brilliant image and the snow effect looks so beautiful.
Rebecca.