Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Friday 13 February 2015

Winter Wonderland New Challenge

Hi to all my blogging friends and to my new follower Dianne, welcome.
 
Here we are, back again with our new challenge, at
 
The theme for this week is
For A Child.
 
We are pleased to have the amazing
Pink Gem Designs, as our sponsor for this challenge.
 
The prize is 2 Digis.
 
If you don't know Pink Gem Designs......where have you been?!!!
 
Their images are awesome and you will be spoilt for choice.
Click here for the link to their shop, so you can drool!!!
 
 
I chose this stunning image called  Angelica.
Isn't she beautiful?!
I loved colouring her, using Distress Inks, on Langton Water Colour, 300gsm paper.
 
 
 
Her eyes are amazing. I added the little charm, as it is an angel.
I thought that she has the look of an angel.
 
The butterfly stem die, is a Wild Rose Studio die, from The Craft Barn.



 
Don't forget, a Christmas image is not yet needed. That starts next month.
So get those gorgeous children's images out and have a play.
You could win 2 more stunning images.
 
I am looking forward to seeing your lovely creations.

Just had to add this note. My EBosser has just packed up on me with plates and dies inside!! Not a happy bunny.
What is the date today!! Oh yes! Friday 13th!!!!!!
 
I am still making stock for my Craft Fairs. Because I sold so much a couple of weeks ago,
I have just got to where I was before that one!!
I have 3 Fairs next month, so cracking on with new projects.
I only had 2 clocks left, so a few more of those must be made
but still redesigning them in my head!!
 
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave me a message, even just a 'Hello'.
Then I know you have been and I can visit you too.
Hugs,
 
Carol xx

13 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

BEAUtiful card and gorgeous design.xx

{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Carole said...

That really is a beautiful image....fantastic coloring ..result fabulous card!You sound very busy...good luck with all the fairs.

Pop's Cards said...

What a stunning creation sweetie Hugs Pops x

Chrissy said...

She is just beautiful Carol and your colouring is fabulous.Love the colours and design...gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Jacee said...

Beautiful card Carol, such pretty colours and a very nice design, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Debs said...

Beautiful card Carol - stunning image coloured to perfection and fabulous detailing.
Sounds like a busy time ahead - good luck with the fairs.
My eBosser did that once - I just switched it off and then back on again and it worked ok - hope that helps!!!
Have a great weekend.
Debs xx

Marie-Louise said...

This is gorgeous Carol. My Grand Calibur packed up recently with plates and a mask inside- just put the lot in the bin.

Lynsey said...

Hi Carol, your card is stunning! I love the image and you have coloured her so beautifully!
Hugs Lynsey x

Sue - said...

Beautiful colouring and a lovely card.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I pove Angelica and this is so pretty, love the colours x

Diane said...

Absolutely perfect Carol, the colored image, die cuts, colors and card design and wonderful.

Hugs diane

Elise said...

HI Carol! Oh this is absolutely STUNNING! I love the way you've coloured this DARLING image and the charm is perfect with this!

omgosh .. those are a lot of craft fairs to do! But I know you'll get everything done .. you ROCK!!! :)

Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Shelly said...

Gorgeous card Carol, such a lovely image xx