Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Crafting For All Seasons - Cute and Summery

This is my card, for Crafting For All Seasons new Challenge.
 
The theme for this fortnight is - Cute and Summery. 

 Betty Boots was my choice! She's brilliant!
 
The image, was from our generous sponsor for this challenge,
 
 
 
The prize for the winner is 3 Digi images.
 
The papers were free from an ancient Mag!!
 
 
 I printed her onto Langton Smooth, 300gsm Watercolour Paper. 

I used Distress Inks to colour her with and really enjoyed it.
She really is adorable and brilliant for the young teen.

The text stamp was from Lily Of The Valley.

 
My super talented Teamies, have some fab art work for you to view
and be inspired from.
So pop over 'here' and experience a 'light bulb' moment!!
 
I had to show you a photo I took today of my Orchid.
My Daughter bought it 4 years ago, for me on Mother's Day.
 
It has 26 flowers on it and I had to get 3 supports for it!!
I noticed this morning, that the flowers at the top, are just starting to go over.
So I grabbed my camera and took a few pics.
It usually sits on the window sill but I couldn't get a decent pic there.
 
 
So off you go and make a card for our challenge and Good Luck!!
 
Thanks for popping in and I love reading the kind words you leave me.
 
Hugs,
Carolxx

11 comments:

Sarah said...

What a pretty card Carol and so beautifully painted. Such a magnificent orchid, mine is a stick!! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card, cute image fab colours. What an amazing orchid lovely

Carole said...

Such a super coloured image with those distress inks....and a very pretty card too.
I love your orchid. I have several on my kitchen windowsill too...a white one that was laden with flowers like yours and I had to support it on the food mixer..it became top heavy. We must be doing something right with them. Carol(E)'s and orchids!

Chrissy said...

A gorgeous card Carol..fabulous colouring and love the papers and butterfly and your orchid is just beautiful.wonderful colour..

luv CHRISSYxx

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Carol...love the orchid too! Thanks so much for being part of the team, it's been a pleasure working with you. Carol x

Lynsey said...

Hi Carol, what a pretty card and so beautifully coloured! Your orchid is so beautiful!
hugs Lynsey x

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Carol. Wow your orchid is fantastic. I have one which has only three leaves on it and no flowers.

Jacee said...

So sweet, she's adorable Carol, I love your design, fabulous!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Elise said...

HI Dear Carol! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!!!!!! :) Thank you for stopping by my blog .. you always make me smile!

Now your card .. omgosh .. truly GORGEOUS! Wowww! Love the bright pinks and love the way you've coloured this darling image!

And your orchid .. gasp! My goodness! oh how my Mom would just go nuts over this! hehehe! It truly is sooooo BEAUTIFUL!

Hope you are enjoying your days! :)

Big Hugs,
Elise

Pop's Cards said...

This is simply stunning sweetie, loving the colours and design, hugs Pops x

Diane said...

Wow Carol what an amazing orchid, and your darling card design is fabulous.

Hugs Diane