Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Thursday 12 November 2015

Xmas Hanger

I just found this in 'Draft'!!
 
I bought the letters from the MDF man at Ally Pally in September.
I also bought the word Snow but it's packed away now!
 
Had great fun in decorating the letters.
 

All the embellishments are from my stash that I have collected
over many years!!
 
The Candy Canes I made a couple of years ago using Fimo Clay.
 

I added American Snow Writer to the cones and piles of
Cosmic Shimmer Iced Sow glitter on the top of it!
 

The reindeer is made from a piece of bark and
I bought a pack of them last year.
I added the little bell.


I sold it at a Charity Pop Up Shop a couple of weeks ago!
 
We are still here in West Sussex.
Very frustrating waiting for a moving date.
We are surrounded by over 70 packed boxes and my Craft Room
is shortly going to be dismantled.
 
Thanks for stopping by and your lovely messages
always make me smile.
And boy do I need something to smile about!!
 
Hugs,
Carolxxx
 

9 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant find Carol, love to see this in your house at Christmas over a tree or wall....fabulous creation.xx { aNNie}

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh Carol I hope you move soon. This is so gorgeous, not surprised you sold it x

Carole said...

Lovely creation Carol......I so don't envy you packing up your craft room. I remember it well when we moved here and i have 10 times the stuff now! Good Luck!!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a wonderful creation and gorgeous Christmas decoration Carol, I'm not surprised it got snapped up quickly at your craft fair.
Lorraine

Elise said...

Oh my goodness Carol! This is such a clever hanger you've done! Wowwwww! And it's so GORGEOUS!! Love how the letters are all in a beautiful snowy white and all the embellies are in traditional red and green!

I'm so sorry to hear that the move has been taking such a long time and I can only imagine how frustrating it is. Crossing my fingers and toes that your move will happen very soon so you all can get settled in quickly.

Sending BIG BIG hugs,
Elise

Carole C. said...

Hi Carol.
Your project is lovely.
Sorry to hear you're still in 'limbo' with the move.
Good job crafting keeps us sane!
Best wishes
Carole x

Chris said...

Gorgeous make Carol and I love your embellishments too, I'm not surprised it sold, I bet you could have sold tons of them. Hope you get a moving date soon, I know have hard the waiting is. Chris x

Diane said...

What a fabulous wall hanging Carol.

Hugs diane

Kari said...

Wow,these are fabulous!I get a really Christmas feeling looking at these!
Great!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Hugs and smiles, Kari :)