Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Friday 8 April 2016

Winter Wonderland Challenge - Baubles!

Welcome to our challenge this week at 

I am hosting the challenge this week on behalf of the Snowflakes Team.
 I chose the theme to be 
Baubles.

To join in the fun, please follow the rules,
 or you will not be entered into the draw for the prize.
It would be sad, if you spend the time making a beautiful Birthday card 
and it would not qualify for the draw!

Simple rules - Christmas Cards only. 
This week, somewhere on your card/project there must be a Bauble, 
or even a Bauble shape card as an idea.

 This is my DT card and I have made myself a Bauble shape  to attach 
my circular die cut image onto.


The image is a Digi, Joy Of Christmas, from our generous sponsor - 

I adore snowmen but I am very particular how they look.
This one is adorable and passed my test!!
He has a lovely smile and the little bird is so cute.

I printed him twice and 3D his scarf, hat trim, star and carrot nose.



You can find him here


Crafty Sentiments are very generously giving the prize this week,
which is 3 Digi Stamps.

So get making you entries, 3 per person, which increases your chance of winning.
Also, three cards made towards your Christmas stash!!

Then pop over to Winter Wonderland here and post your entries.
If you go there first, you can see the stunning designs from
my fellow Snowflake Teamies. Great inspiration.
Looking forward to visiting your blogs.

Thanks for popping in and just so appreciate your lovely messages
you take the time to leave me.

Big hugs,
Carolxxxx


12 comments:

Kath said...

A lovely card and a cute snowman too! I love how you have added the extra layers.
Kath x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Oh he has such a cute and cheerful expression Carol, I love him. A beautiful layout and great design with the 3D layers too.
Lorraine

Carole C. said...

Hi Carol.
Very cute card. loving the detail you put on.
Hope you are improving health wise.
Take care
Carole x

Christine Harrop said...

Great card Carol, and great challenge. I too love snowmen and I just love the cheerful expression on his face. Christine xx

Stamping Bubbles said...

Gorgeous card Carole, the snowman is very jolly.
Crafty Hugs
Lesley

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Carol..love the cute snowman and his fur trim with the snow and the lush bow..fabulous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Judith said...

This is gorgeous Carole - I love how you have decoupaged him x

Elise said...

Oh my goodness Carole! This is so GORGEOUS!!! I love how you put him in an ornament .. how clever!!! Love this!

Wishing you a beautiful weekend!

Big hugs,
Elise

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous :0) hugs Pops x

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous creation and design and just adore these colours.xx
 {aNNie}

Heike said...

Wow Carol! This is an absolute beauty of a Christmas card. Love it!
Hugs, Heike xx

cats whiskers said...

He is so cute, what a great christmas card, love it
have a good day Jacqui xxx