Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Friday 17 June 2016

Winter Wonderland - Add Some Sparkle

Welcome to Winter Wonderland Challenge.
Our lovely host this week is Anet and she chose the theme
Add Some Sparkle.

We have 2 of our fabulous Sponsors with great prizes for you to win.

We have The Craft Barn with a fantastic 
£10 voucher to spend in the shop Here.

And

3 of their fabulous Digis

I must suggest you pop over and visit the stores of 
both of our Sponsors.
You are going to find it difficult to choose 
what you would like for free!!


I just had to use one of the new stamps I had
just bought from 

They are gorgeous stamps for all seasons.
You get the text too.


She is coloured with Distress Inks and loads of Stickles 
for the sparkle.
The papers are from my old stash.


I am so lucky being on the Winter Wonderland DT, 
as I now have a box full of cards ready for Christmas......Brilliant.

We always say to ourselves, 'We must start early this year!!'
If you are like me, you say it but don't do it!!!!!
Then come nearer Christmas, you have to rush and get some made.

So if I was you, I would get started now and not only get ahead
but you can win a prize for doing it!!
You can enter up to 3 cards.

So come and see all the beautiful cards that my
lovely Snowflakes Teamies have made here
Then join us at Winter Wonderland with your 
sparkly makes. 

We always visit you and leave you a message too.
Hugs,
Carol xxxx

13 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oooooh you got the new stamps. I had to wait until the evening as was at hospital shop when they came out. Mine should be here next week, can't wait. Love re colours you chose, she looks fab, gorgeous card x

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card Carol. Such a beautiful image and lovely design. Enjoy your weekend. hugs Pat K x

Carole said...

Lovely card Carol...beautiful image...it reminds me so much of a cross stitch i did years back...have the spring one still on the go...anyway so far have resisted these stamps!! I know exactly what you mean about Christmas cards....maybe after my hols eh? :), Take care....got a plane to catch! xx

Chrissy said...

What a beautiful and gentle image Carol..gorgeous colouring and sparkle and love your card design..just beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Kath said...

A beautiful card - I love the image and the sparkle.
Kath x

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Carol.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Christmas card love the new image and the fabulous details.
luv
Debby

Carole Pollard said...

Just gorgeous I love this stamp and your pretty design I've got this stamp on pre order hope they arrives soon Love and hugs Carole x

LOU said...

Beautiful card Carol. I love this image.
Lou xo

Little K Smith said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Carol! I love these new LOTV images and you've coloured it beautifully too :)
Kelly.x

Pop's Cards said...

Morning, this is gorgeous I love that image, love the layout too, hugs Pops x

Anne said...

I love the delicate way you've coloured these images carol, they look so different from all the others I've seen done - very pretty indeed.
Anne x

Lynsey said...

Carol this is a stunning card! You are making me want to buy all the new LOTV stamps and I have been trying to resist!

Hugs Lynsey x