Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Wednesday 13 July 2016

All at Sea!!

These are plaques I painted yesterday.
I first did 3 for the Craft Fair I did at the hotel last week 
and I sold 2 straight away, much to my surprise.

They are just painted onto some MDF that I had and hubby
drilled the holes for me.


I made 6 in total yesterday and all are slightly different.
The beach huts are all different colour combos.




Back to making an order for a big fairy clock.
Then onto an order for two wedding keepsake boxes.

Our garden is a tip at the moment, so can't do 
any more work out there.
The landscapers have taken up all the grass today
and most of the slabs went last week.
I will post a few pics that I have taken every day.

Thanks for visiting and love reading you comments.
Always makes me a smile.
Hugs,
Carolxxxx

11 comments:

Carole said...

Hello!!...lovely to see you around....these plaques are gorgeous and they so make me want to be beside the sea. You sound as though though did well at your craft fair.....hope life is being a 'beach' for you.... hugs xx

Chrissy said...

Ooo..I love your plaques Carol..fabulous paintings and the beach huts are cute. It is great when you get good sellers..just makes you want to make more and more.Greatwork.

luv CHRISSYxx

Stamping Bubbles said...

These are fantastic plaques Carol, I am not surprised they sold so quickly.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous these are so clever love and hugs Carole x

Diane said...

I love your plaques Carol, what fabulous designs.

Hugs Diane

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are lovely, beach themes are always popular. Must come and see the garden when it is finished. You must come over and see us sometime x

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic plaques Carol especially the beach huts - I love them.

Kath said...

Lovely plaques - I'm not surprised they sold so quickly.
Kath x

Judith said...

these are fab Carol - nautical is my favourite theme - which I do so rarely lol. i have a lovely drftwood effect MDF plaque to paint up and decorate - when I get round to it......! hugs Judith x

Pop's Cards said...

These are absolutley gorgeous hugs Pops x

Lynsey said...

Hi Carol, your plaques are wonderful, no wonder they sold so quickly! Hope your garden is coming along well.
Hugs Lynsey x