Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Tuesday 21 March 2017

Pretty and Purple

Firstly, I must thank all of you that left me
amazing messages on my last post.
I was blown away.

I have been having a nightmare with blogger today.
Louise, also on the Winter Wonderland DT had the same 
problem last week and still has it.
You bring up the box to upload photos to put on your blog.
That works, at least you can get the photos in the box.
You then click on them and then click Add Selected.and then
.....................Nothing happens!!!
I did notice, that in the top right corner of the box,
there should be one small 'X' but just above it there is a big 'X' too.

All this happened on our main computer.
I thought I was wasting my time but I tried to upload on my Laptop.
DaaDah.....it worked!!! Only 1 'x' in the box!!!!
WHY?!!!!! Who knows!!

So I have now got my adorable All Dressed Up Flower Fairy
on my blog.
She is one of the cutest fairies I have and I have a lot!!


Coloured with Distress Inks and Marvy Le Plume pens.
Plenty of Stickles


I am going to enter her in the ADU challenge.

So thank you for popping in again and hope you like or 
even love my precious fairy.

Anything goes but must use an ADU image
There are free images if you don't have one.

Big hugs,
Carol
xxxxxx

16 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh she is a cutie and the colours really pop

julie_woolston said...

Aww Carol such a gorgeous sweet card, beautiful detail.
Hugs Julie xxx

Carole said...

Another beautiful fairy Carol and I love your vibrant poppies. Fabulous colouring and sparkle! My last post blogger kept putting my photos on sideways!!.........I figure blogger is male! xx

AndreaNorris said...

Wonderful fairy card Carol! Dis you know you can enter this into the All Dressed Up Facebook challenge. The theme is 1-2-3 and you've got 1 image, 2 layers and three colours the link to the group is here and it's under the pinned post https://www.facebook.com/groups/457550661009843/
Andrea x
All Dressed Up DT

Stamping Bubbles said...

This is a gorgeous card Carol, the fairy is adorable. Blogger and Pinterest often cause me problems, I get so frustrated with the technology. My hubby often comments that he thought card making was supposed to be a relaxing hobby as I am tearing my hair out in frustration. I think perseverance is key to this temperamental technology.
Crafty hugs
Lesley.

Chrissy said...

So very beautiful Carol..a gorgeous image and coloured beautifully..love the sparkle in her wings and the little dots on her dress...just lovely.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

What a fab colour combo Carol and yes, she is an absolutely gorgeous fairy xx

Ann said...

This is gorgeous love the colours & image dead cute.
Ann x

Doris knippenenplakken said...

What a beautiful card ! Lovely colors .
Pretty card .
Hugs Doris

Anne said...

This is so cute, I'm seeing a lot of these images on my blog round and I really like them. Love the bright colours you've chosen Carol.

Anne x

Anne said...

PS. I had that with the pictures about a year ago on my laptop and it never corrected itself - they just won't upload on that machine. No problems at all on other computers so I don't think the issue is with blogger, maybe a windows setting?

Diane said...

Wow Carol love the vibrant colors, glitter and adorable image.

Hugs Diane

Lia said...

Carol, this is soooo adorable. I love the cute stamp and the way you coloured it.
Lia xx

Carole Pollard said...

Just love this gorgeous card the colours are fab Thanks for joining us at all Dressed Up Stamps Love and hugs Carole x DT

aussie aNNie said...

This is adorable Carol, love the gorgeous colours. Funny I have had this images for ages and never coloured her up, thanks for inspiration.x ♥[aNNie]

Lilibet said...

Gorgeous card and colouring. I love those big poppies! Thanks for playing along with us at All Dressed up challenge & Good Luck, Liz (:(|)X