Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Thursday 11 January 2018

Roses in December


Hi all,
Another quick post as still in the 'Wedding Mode'!!

We made the roses to go on the wedding cake today.
They are cascading down from the top tier to the bottom.
I will take some pictures when everything is finished.

I made this card just after Christmas.

I do love the Altenew stamps but I haven't got enough inks
in shades to go together.

Just found a bit of time to play again!



A close up of the colours.


Hope you are all keeping warm, if you live here. 
For those in warmer climates, keep cool!!

Would love to see your messages, as they always
make me smile. So thank you in advance.

Big hugs,
Carol
xxxx

12 comments:

Carole said...

Beautiful roses Carol...I too love Altenew stamps, have to admit to having some uninked as yet!! Looking forward to seeing the cake too! Take care xx

Chrissy said...

I'm sure I have this set Carol..isn't it just lovely and I love how you placed your roses with the sentiment in the middle..really lovely..I need inks too I only have black and green..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lynne said...

A beautiful card Carol. I have the same problem with ink colours and also have some of this type of stamp unused. It seems we’re not alone 😊 x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so pretty

Diane said...

Great design Carol, the flowers are just so pretty.

Hugs Diane

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Beautiful flower, lovely card Carol !
Hugs Doris

Carole Pollard said...

Beautiful these are so pretty Love and hugs Carole x

Sarah said...

Such beautiful roses Carol and those colours go perfectly together xx

MiamiKel said...

OH Carol, this is so elegant and beautiful! I know what you mean about not enough inks, but you have enough to make this SHINE! It's beautifully shaded and so lovely - perfection! ♥ xx

Jules said...

Hi Carole

I love the shades you have used on this card .. ..just beautiful .. .. especially the leaves.

Looking forward to seeing the cake. Hope it is coming along nicely!

Love Jules xx

Chris said...

It's gorgeous Carol! I have an un-inked set like this too for the same reason with the inks, I will get some of those cube ink pads from them at some point. Can't waIt to see the cake, it sounds gorgeous. Hope all is well with you and it sounds as though you are very busy. Have a lovely weekend. Chris xx

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Carol, Happy New Year and what a beautiful card. I love altenew stamps too, so pretty is this one.xx [aNNie]