Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Friday 16 March 2018

Winter Wonderland Challenge

A new challenge at Winter Wonderland
starts today, with the Icicles Team.

Our host is the lovely Marlene and the theme she chose is
Outdoor Fun

Don't forget we are a Christmas only challenge.

                                         
Our new Sponsor is Dr. Digi's and very kindly gave us a
choice of stamps to use.
As my husband comes from Australia, it had to be

                                     

I coloured him with Copics Pens.


You can't see it, but his beard and surfboard are glittery.
I used a Spectrum Noir Overlay Sparkle Pen.

I added the spots with a Sakura Gel Pen.

So we are looking forward to seeing your Christmas only
entries. We will visit your blog and leave you a message,
if you fit the criteria.

Thank you for your lovely messages you left me
on my last post.
I do love to read them and are very uplifting.
  
Big hugs
Carol
xxxx



14 comments:

Doris knippenenplakken said...

A super cute image Carol ! Beautiful card .
Hugs Doris

Lynne said...

A great fun image Carol and lovely bright colours. Have a good weekend xx

MiamiKel said...

Oh Carol, this is perfect! What a fun card! And so much like a Miami, FL Santa, LOL! You've colored him to perfection and it's just so jolly - love this!
Have a fabulous weekend, my friend! ♥

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a great image and lovely bright colours. Have a good weekend x

Sarah said...

Hahaha this is such a great image Carol and you have coloured him brilliantly. Have a good weekend xx

aussie aNNie said...

Ha what a fabulous fun Christmas card.xx 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Carole C. said...

Hi Carol.
What a great image. Definitely a fun alternative to our normal Christmas cards.
Hope you are well.
Carole x

Lia said...

So Cute! And it reminds me of christmas in Australia....!
Lia xx

Anne said...

That's such a fun card Carol, and a fantastic take on the theme!

Enjoy your Saturday

Anne x

Chrissy said...

Look at your wonderful Santa Carol with his lovely round belly.lol...FABulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pat K said...

Beautiful colouring on this fun card Carol. Pat K xx

Elise said...

Hi Carol! This is absolutely FABULOUS! And your colouring is so GORGEOUS .. wowwww! Hope you are doing well my dear!

Big hugs!
Elise

Diane said...

What a fun image Carol and wonderful card design.

Hugs Diane

Jules said...

Hi Carol

Your card made me smile. Such a great image .. .. and beautifully coloured too!! Love the dotty shorts LOL!!

Many thanks for your lovely comments regarding my Mum. I am happy to say we have turned a big corner with her and now we just need to build her strength up again.

I hope you had a good Easter break.

Love Jules xx