Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Thursday 19 April 2018

Oxide Playtime

A short post today as I must put our dinner in the oven!!

I have been digging in the garden this afternoon.
Now my back is telling me it's a while since I have done it....

Such a lovely sunny day, so thought I would get a bit
of fresh air.

I at last found a bit of time to play with my
Distress Oxide Inks.
So did a quick background with them.

The stamp I think is a very old Penny Black.
Not too sure, as I have had it for many years.


I am hoping to play a bit more soon.

Don't forget to check out The Craft Barn Sale.
More products reduced now and even more money off!!
Plenty of bargains to have.
I won't tell you how much I have spent!!!
Well you just have too don't you!!!

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.
Hope you are enjoying the sunshine as we are.
Let me know you have been and I will leave you a message too,

Big hugs,
Carol 
xxxx




10 comments:

Carole said...

Hi carol...lovely weather here today too...just like being abroad...but cheaper...love it! Your card is very creative...love your oxide background. I have yet to play with mine!...one day! Hugs xx

Chrissy said...

I feel your gardening pain Carol..I look at my messy space and my back aches..Wiknter is coming and I need to get things done.
Love your card with the fun and pretty background, lovely colour combo and the flower stamp is lovely too..my day off today and no way am I gardening today..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lynne said...

A lovely background for your stamp Carol and pretty colours too. I don't get my inks out often enough, I should try more. Yep gardening time is here again and our bodies are not getting any younger, I just can't seem to kneel as long as I used to. Have a lovely weekend x

Jules said...

Hi Carol

A gorgeous inky background .. .. and a great choice of colours.

Hubby has made a start in the garden but I have done next to nothing out there so far. Most of my time seems to be spent with Mum at the moment but at least I can be colouring a few images whilst we are waiting for her food to cook or the washer to finish!!

Hope you get another beautiful day today.

Love Jules xx

Sarah said...

What lovely colours Carol and they look amazing behind that black stamped image. I bought some oxides back along and still haven't used them...you have inspired me xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Missed this one, what great colours. Very pleased with my craft barn order of Copics

MiamiKel said...

OH Carol, first I hope you are feeling better. This was my husband's birthday! Yay! And that your garden will look splendid soon:)
I sure love your card - it's a vision with the bright colors! Very cheerful! Xo

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card and the stamp is beautiful.xx 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Anne said...

That's gorgeous Carol. I haven't played much with my oxides but the silhouette looks lovely against that colourful background

I did exactly the same, haven't done any gardening since Autumn and did 2 full days last week in the sun, I don't know where I ache the most!!

Anne x

Sue - said...

Lovely card Carol. I do like the oxides. Don’t overdo the digging and hurt your back!