Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Tuesday 8 May 2018

Here Comes The Bride!!

Hi to my lovely followers.

First a big 'Thank You' to the loyal followers that
leave me such lovely messages.
It makes my day to read them. 

I do so love visiting your blogs and always leave a message.
I thought that's what blogs were for and I am lucky enough
to have made such great friends across the miles too.

I am selling quite a lot of wedding cards at the moment.
I do love making them, as they are for such a special day
for the lovely couples.

This is just a very simple one and mainly using dies.
Very different for me, not having an image!!


The colour I added is Cosmic Shimmer Metallic Shimmer Polish.

Love this product, as it dries very quickly and the colours are gorgeous.

I bought mine at The Craft Barn. 
I started with a couple and now have loads!!

Did you visit The Craft Barn Sale?!!!
They had hundreds of orders in one day, that made part of the stock control
program crash!!

They are now finishing all the picking and packing from those orders.
They still have quite a lot of stock in some areas.

So watch for the next discount as it will be 70% off!!!

Yes I did say 70% off!!!!!!

Thank you for stopping by and you know
I will always return the compliment.

Big hugs,

Carol 
xxxx

10 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh Carol it's an absolutely exquisite card !!! How lucky that you were making wedding cards ! That means the bride and groom get a Carol original ! :) Love all the detail my friend just beautiful <3

Sarah said...

Oooh this is gorgeous Carol. The pearly blue is so pretty and the die cut shaped edge is very glamorous. Thank you for the heads up on the Craft Barn Sale. I managed to get a Crafters Companion alphabet die set for half price!! xx

Lynne said...

A gorgeous card Carol, very elegant with the shaped edge and lovely soft colour. You don't always need an image to make pretty cards and I sometimes think they're easier with no colouring. Still waiting for my Craft Barn order, hope it comes soon x

Chrissy said...

A beautiful Wedding card Carol..gorgeous design and colour and I love the shimmer..I have been making a load of non image cards lately and just using dies and papers, but I think I need shimmer polish now..

luv CHRISSYxx

Carole said...

This is so very pretty Carol...I love the shimmer of the pale blue and such a classy card for a wedding.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Carol this is gorgeous. I love the shape and colour. Sounds like another product I might need on my next order

Sue - said...

Oh wow Carol this is absolutely gorgeous. Love the soft colours. Off to check out those polishes! xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab design.xxx

Anne said...

This is beautiful Carol, understated yet elegant
I got my order in at the Craft Barn, shame they are closing, they have been a very reliable supplier but I got some lovely bargains
Anne x

Jules said...

Hi Carol

I'm not surprised you are selling lots of wedding cards if they are all this beautiful! Absolutely stunning.

Love the colour combo very much and you have used such a fabby collection of dies too.

Love Jules xx