Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Monday 18 June 2018

One Stamp

Morning all,
I thought it was about time I posted a card or two that
I have been making and not a Christmas one!!

This is an old favourite stamp from Hobby Art.
Love their stamps and Jenny, the owner,
used to have a table at the Craft Barn weekend 
Extravaganza events.

I was demoing at the stall next to her on one of the days.
She is great fun too!!
You can still buy this stamp and is so easy to colour.

I have used Copics this time.

This first one I think has a vintage feel.


This next one is a bit more modern.


We are waiting for a guy to come and finally 
connect and supply our Smart Meter reader, up to EDF.

The meters were changed on the 10th November 2017!!
They were unable to connect them on the fitting day,
as they couldn't get a signal on their Mobile phone!!

A few months later, they managed to connect the Electricity, 
remotely from their base but cannot do that with the Gas.

We did have 2 other appointments made to do this and
then cancelled at the last minute.

We are just hoping that they turn up today, 
just over 7 months later!!!!!!

Update!! They came and we now have it working!!

So there we are, 2 non-Christmas cards!!

Thanks for taking the time to visit.
Would love a message so I know you have been.
They are always treasured.

Big hugs,

Carol,
xxxxxx




13 comments:

Carole C. said...

Hi Carol. Lovely cards and yes, the first has a very vintage feel. I have both the stamp and die and they do work very well together. Hope you are both well.
Carole😊x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a lovely stamp and beautifully coloured and presented. We had two appointments as well for a smart meter. The first time they didn’t turn up, the second time they did but it snowed and as they work on it live had to cancel. Still two lots of compensation and no word of when they want to come back. Not really bothered about having one so no worries but hope yours gets sorted.

aussie aNNie said...

Two beautiful cards CArol, lovely vintage look to the first one for sure.xx

Lynne said...

Two fabulous cards Carole and beautifully coloured flowers. I like the opulent look of the paper on the first one x

Chrissy said...

WoW..two gorgeous cards Carol, oh I love Poppies..I love your card designs both the same but different..beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carole Pollard said...

what a fabulous stamp and your cards are so pretty love the designs. so pleased your utilities are sorted seems an awful long time to have to wait Love and hugs Carole x

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Hi Carol, Two beautiful birthday cards Carol !
Hugs Doris

Sarah said...

These are lovely Carol xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Two gorgeous cards, that stamp is very pretty and you have showcased it beautifully on both.
Lorraine

Diane said...

Hi Carol, wow your coloring is just spectacular, I can see why you like the stamp so much. Both designs are just wonderful.

Hugs Diane

Pat K said...

Beautiful cards Carol. Your colouring is wonderful. Pat K xx

Anne said...

Two lovely cards Carol and very different from each other, love that stamp you've used
Anne x

Sue - said...

Hi Carol I’m sorry I haven’t been commenting much but don’t seem to be getting your posts in my bloglovin feed. I’ll have to have a play to see if I can sort it. Anyway I’m here now and those are two gorgeous cards. It’s amazing isn’t it how one stamp can make two such different cards. Glad you got your smart meter sorted, so annoying when they cancel appointments. Roy had one in his flat -British Gas, but I can’t have one yet -eon are not fitting them in my area yet!