Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Friday 6 July 2018

Simply Snowmen!

We have another Challenge for you starting today.

I am the host for this one and I have chosen the theme as

Simply Snowmen



We have a great Sponsor for this challenge and it is


We were very lucky, to have a choice of 3 Digis
donated for the DT to use.

I chose Snowman and Friends
and coloured him with Copics

I think you will agree, he is very cute!

To see the other digis that the Icicle Team
have used, just pop over toe the 
Winter Wonderland blog.

If you would like to win a prize, just read
the instruction/rules how to enter your card. 

We will visit your blogs to see your entries.
We will also leave you a message, if
your entry is within the rules.

Good luck and I am looking forward
to see you lovely cards.

Big hugs,
Carol 
xxxx 

18 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Carol,what a fabulous image.xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Couldn’t have chosen a better theme. Fab snowman and fab card x

Lynne said...

Fabulous card Carol. I love your neutral colours with that splash of blue and such a cute snowman! x

Carole said...

Lovely card Carol...cute image and I like his blue stripes. Hard to think of snow though in this beautiful weather we are having!xx

Sarah said...

A bit of snow would be quite nice to break this sweltering heat!! I shall make do with looking at this snowy gorgeousness!! xx

Chrissy said...

Oh, what a lovely card Carol and I love the Snowman and Friends...so very cute and fabulous card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Your sponsor fits this card, kinda cute, love it Carol.xx

Lia said...

Carol, your snowman is so cute! I don't feel lke making christmascards yet. Maybe it's the heat of this summer, I don't know....!
Lia xx

Anne said...

Great theme! everyone loves a snowman and this one is super cute - lovely card
Anne x

Diane said...

Absolutely adorable snowman and bear design Carol.

Hugs Diane

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Gorgeous card Carol !!
Love this snowman and bear .
Hugs Doris

Sue - said...

What a sweet snowman Carol. I really don’t think you can have too many snowmen images.

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my house mouse card, hugs back to you.xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Aww such a cute image and card Carol, I hope your Christmas card stash is coming along nicely.
Lorraine

Pat K said...

Oh I love the royal blue on this beautiful card Carol. hugs, Pat K xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Carol and such beautiful colouring, the image is very sweet too. Hope you're well. Chris x

MiamiKel said...

Oh Carol, where to start - this is a breathtakingly cute card! He is a gem - that snowman and friend!I love the vibrant blue and of course your absolutely lovely coloring. The perfect holiday card! xx

downrightcrafty said...

so cute love him
Hugs Kate xx