Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Monday 11 March 2019

Animal Magic!!

I have been wanting to do this idea that
I had in my head!! (no cheeky comments!!!) 
since before Christmas. 
I just couldn't find the time to do it. 
I knew it wasn't going to be a straight
forward and a quick make. 
Making all the elements was the easy bit!


As you can see below, I have one monkey sitting down 
(on a piece of driftwood) and another monkey standing 
on his shoulders and one hand.


Then came the difficult bit to get right!!

I had to cut off the standing monkey's head.
Then glue him to the lid and then get the head and arm
on the outside of the lid, in the right position.
I won't tell you how long that took and the air was
a bit blue at times!!!!

He is holding a banana towards the Lion,
hoping he would take the banana and not his head!! Lol!!


I don't think I will make another of these!!

I am taking it to sell but part of me  wants to keep it!!

Thanks for all your lovely messages on my last post.
Hope you will like this enough to leave me another one!!
Thank you for popping in.

Big hugs,
Carol
xxxx


12 comments:

Annette said...

Wow Carol, This is amazing.

Carole said...

This is jaw dropping Carol! What wonderful modelling and a great imagination you have! I am sure it will sell really well...if it gets to the stall!!..lol
Hope all good with you ad yours, hugs xx

Chrissy said...

How wonderful Carol, just amazing, and I would want to keep it too..so very clever and I love their little faces and all the other animals and details, everything tells the story..well done.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

I very nearly swore out loud when I saw this!! What a clever lady you are, your modelling is perfect. Keep it!! xx

aussie aNNie said...

Drop dead gorgeous loving this fabulous make...you are so so clever...[love all you do.xx

cotnob said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Carol, so many super details - well worth all of the time and effort.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lynne said...

This is fabulous Carol. I love their sweet little faces and that lion is so cute, you are very clever x

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Wow... absoluut Gorgeous creation Carol !
Lovely details ...sweet white the banana :)
Have a great day, hugs Doris

MiamiKel said...

Oh Carol, this is absolutely darling! What talent you have - such a gorgeous monkey and banana and so detailed! You are a masterful crafter and have made such an adorable scene, you can almost here the sweet little animals playing! Lovely! Hugs! xx

Anne said...

Nooo how could you chop his head off!!
What a wonderful project, it's great that the idea you had actually worked... they rarely do!
You should be very pleased with this one, it's fab and I couldn't bear to sell it
Anne x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Just playing catchup. This is fabulous, those animals are so cute. You are clever

Diane said...

Super creative design Carol.

Happy Spring to you.

Hugs Diane