Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Tuesday 7 July 2020

Fold Back

I have finally got to posting on here again!!
I was in 2 minds to close my blog down completely.

I think this lockdown has effected me more than I thought.
I don't feel safe now if I go out but I really want to get out!!

I am sure I am not alone feeling like this.
I also feel I am not making the most of all this
spare time I now have.

Never mind, at least we are keeping well and
hope you all are too.

Any way, here is a fold back card I made a few weeks ago 
for my stock box. I have made quite a few and
I am now going to try and make some Christmas cards.

The centre flower I made from paper and a petal die.


Husband just back from doing the food shop and I 
have washed every item with an Anti-bacterial spray.
Can't wait for that job to come to an end!!

I have a few items in 'Draft' but wasn't very happy with
some of them. So they will get lost!! 

Thank you for your lovely messages on my last post.
I must try harder to get back to commenting too!!

Keep safe and 
big hugs,
Carol

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Lovely to see you Carol and please don't think about stopping blogging, it is the one place that we are completely safe at the moment and I am finding myself a little bit of relaxation and peace when reading my blogging buddies posts and looking at their lovely work. this goregous card is a case in point!! I love the beautiful rich colourway and the gold accents make it very luxurious indeed xx

Diane said...

Great to see you posting again Carol, yes the Virus has certainly changed the way we live. Your card design is just stunning and gorgeous red paper and gold is perfect.

Take care Diane

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Carol, the flower and colours are gorgeous, love your design..so sorry you feel so unsafe, it has been such a long time over your way and it must be very hard..don't close your blog down..take care..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jules said...

Hi Carol

So pleased you have kept your blog and are posting again.

I think lots of people feel the way that you do with regards going out. You are certainly not alone and it might not be a bad thing looking at how new cases are appearing.

Love your card. The gold gives everything a really luxurious feel.

Take care, stay safe and keep crafting.

Love Jules xx

aussie aNNie said...

So love this card and the outstanding colours. x

Lynne said...

A gorgeous card Carol, love the deep colours and your beautiful flower. Please don't close your blog down as it's a wonderful way of keeping in touch. I know what you mean though about not making the most of spare time. Sometimes at the end of the day I have to think what I've actually done, but time just seems to fly by x

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Beautiful card Carol!! Lovely colors and details, beautiful flowers.
have a great day, hugs Doris

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Sorry to read that you are feeling this way. We do click and collect, no supermarkets for us. You will see by my post that we ventured into Norwich and it was fine. We don’t go out much apart from small shops and garden centres or a walk round home. I hope you start to feel more like your old self soon. Fab card x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Carol, pretty flowers and gorgeous colours.
I think lots of people have been more affected than they realised by this horrible virus, I hope you get your confidence back soon.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x