Thank you all for the lovely messages on my last post.
Also to my 2 new visitors, I hope you liked my blog.
I love making flowers with my Air Dry Clay and Roses
are a regular make. So for a change, I thought I would
try to make a Calla Lily and a Camellia.
I do have some in my garden, so I went and had look
at them to make sure I could get the detail right. Ish!!
The frame was an old one that I recycled, painting it
with some Gesso first. I then topped it with some
Duck Egg Blue Emulsion paint.
I dried the paint with my heat gun.
I then dry bushed some craft glue over the whole frame.
I then dried to glue off a bit with my gun.
I then dry brushed white Emulsion over the whole frame,
covering the glue.
I then dried the whole frame with my heat gun, which
then created the paint on the top to crackle.
Below is the top corner with 2 clay flowers and the
white flowers are from Hobbycraft.
The pretty paper in the frame is from my stash.
So the flowers below are a Rose, Calla Lily and
I don't use Moulds for making most of my flowers.
I prefer to just make them in my hands.
With petals it works, as they mostly have veins
on them, which they can pick up from your hands.
So I have made a gift box to put this in and it will
go up for sale soon!!
Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine and keeping safe.
I can't remember when we last saw any rain!!
Thank goodness we have 2 big water butts for my new plants.
Thank you for taking time out to visit my blog
and I love reading your lovely messages.