Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Monday 18 October 2021

Twit a Twoo!!!

Well I  hold my hand up, I am guilty and totally
addicted to Needle Felting.
I am selling them so quickly, that I am tied to 
my desk, to keep up with them going! 


I have been away for a few days, down into 
West Sussex. 
We met up with friends and then had my Son's 
Wedding Celebration to go to. It was a fun
day and our Daughter-in-law looked stunning. 
The next day we met up with another friend
and delivered 2 Needle Felted animals she wanted.
They are gifts for Christmas.
The following day we went to stay with my sister
and husband, that I hadn't seen for 10 years!!
It was so lovely to spend some time together, as she had 
two Strokes a couple of months ago. 

Then on return home, we had to have our Flu Jabs.
Then on Sunday a Craft Fayre to go to. 
We nearly sold out of the N F animals and my
big fabric baubles were flying out!
We sold a lot and got more money there, than all the 
other Craft Fayres we had done added together!!
 I have a few more to do, so the charity I support
will have some money this year.

So thank you for my lovely messages you leave me.
They are very uplifting. 
Hope you haven't got bored with my rambling.
Love and hugs
Carol 
XXXX




 

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Ever so beautiful is this project Carol, love the gorgeous owl, you are truely clever.. . Great colours as always. x

Chrissy said...

What a little charmer he is Carol he is just beautiful I love him.. you sound very very busy and also having a great time...take care and stay safe..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue - said...

Love the owl! So pleased that you’re having so much success with the craft fairs too. It sounds like you’ve also had some fun days away from home as well. xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So glad you bad such a nice time away and then a great craft fayre. This is such a cute make. Needle felting looks very time consuming, more than cardmaking. It is lovely to find another creative hobby though.

cotnob said...

Wow! This is fabulous Carol, your needle felting just gets better and better, I'm not surprised that you can't keep up with demand.
It sounds like you've been rather busy, I'm glad you enjoyed your few days away and had a productive craft fair on your return, it makes it all worth while.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lynne said...

Your little owl is fabulous Carol, my favourite so far. It's sounds as though you've had a busy time lately and so pleased your craft fayre did really well. Look forward to seeing more of your brilliant NF animals x

Doris knippenenplakken said...

What a gorgeous owl, love this Carol so cute!
Hugs Doris

Gibmiss said...

Oh! Carol
This is gorgeous …. You are so good at it …. Well done you ….
I have a craft Fair next month …..hope it goes as good as yours
Hugs Sylvie xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous plaque, your needle felting has come on in leaps and bounds as your sales will attest to. So glad you have a great family catch-up, times have been so difficult recently.
Lorraine

Carole said...

Wow carol...this one nearly escaped me! he/She is absolutely beautiful...every make you do seems to be more stunning than the previous. I bet this one will fly...pardon the pun. It sounds like you had a good trip away catching up with friends and family...and a wedding thrown into the mix.....proud mum! Glad the Fayres are going well for you too. Hugs xx

Sarah said...

Words fail me!! That is absolutely stunning Carol!! It's amazing. So pleased that you managed to spend some time with your family and that your crafty fayre went well xx