Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Monday 24 January 2022

Cockerpoo!!

I know I haven't posted for a while but I have been
making cards for the care home. 

I also forgot I had this little lady, 
waiting to be on my blog!!

So here she is.


As you can see, her coat is soft curls as fur.
She is already boxed, to be taken to my 
first Craft Fair, in Lowestoft Town, next month.


So I will now be off to visit your blogs and 
leave you a message too.

I love reading your messages and thank you 
so much, for taking the time to visit my blog.

Stay safe and keep well.
Big hugs,
Carol
XXXX

 

12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

awww too darned cute. x

cotnob said...

Wow! She is adorable, I'm sure she will sell very quickly - you are very good at this.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kath said...

She's so cute Carol (but my favourite is still your red squirrel!).
Kath x

Lynne said...

She's gorgeous Carol and love her pretty collar x

Carole said...

So cute Carol...I bet she doesn't sit on your stall long! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is so cute good luck with the fair

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Wow...Gorgeous Carol!
What a beautiful work really beautiful, so cute!
Hugs Doris

Sue - said...

Oh she’s beautiful Carol! I don’t think she’ll be homeless for long. xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

She's really adorable Carol, I'm sure she won't stay on your stall very long and soon be off to a new home.
Lorraine

Chrissy said...

Oh, look at her Carol, she is adorable, I love her..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Gibmiss said...

Wow Carol….j
You are good at the felting …I have sent for a Robin kit from the craft Store …my granddaughter in the U.K. has started to do it they are really good … waiting for my pressie from her …
Hugs Sylvie xx

Pat K said...

OMG what a sweet little girl! You have really created a treasure Carol...those eyes just melt hugs Pat