Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Tuesday 24 May 2022

A Red One!!

Many thanks for your lovely comments, on my 
last card I had made and posted.


Another furry friend!!
I took him to my Craft Fair at the beginning of this month.
I was just going to put him on my stall, when the 
lady who bought the Grey Squirrel, at the last fair, 
spotted him and said I want him too!!!


As she is a stall holder, she didn't mind leaving him 
on my stall, for the day. 
I could have sold him to 3 other people!! 
So I have made another Grey and Red one
 for the next fair at that venue, on the 5th June,
in Filby Village hall in Norfolk.

I am still running my hubby to the hospital, for 
appointments!! One yesterday and another
one today, both different departments, this week!!

I got in my car and said to it 'To JP hospital please', but
it didn't want to go on it's own. So I had to start 
the engine and drive it myself.....Lol!!!

Thanks for taking the time to pop into my
little blog and love to read your comments.

Big hugs,
Carol
XXXX





 

10 comments:

Lynne said...

He's lovely Carol, I bet you could sell loads of them. Just out of curiosity, how long does it take to make one?
Hope hubby is improving and that your car runs soon come to a halt xx

Kath said...

He's adorable Carol! I love red squirrels and am hoping to see one when we visit The Lake District next week (we saw one last time we were there!).
Kath x

Sue - said...

Beautiful Carol, I’m sure you could sell loads of them, unless you get tired of making them! I had to chuckle at you talking to the car. Years ago when the boys were young I seemed to always be going to the hospital and used to joke we had a private parking space. xx

Carole C. said...

hi Carol. Your felt animals are truly inspiring. I would not have the patience to make anything like them. Beautiful.

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Wowww...He is gorgeous Carol!!
I love it.
Have a great day, hugs Doris x

Carole said...

Sounds like life is still full on for you Carol and yet you find time t create masterpieces like this! He is super cute an I bet he doesn't do any damage either...lol bet you would sell loads at a craft fair. Hope your taxi job ends soon and hubby is OK xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well done he is brilliant, so lifelike

cotnob said...

He is adorable Carol, I'm not surprised he was snapped up straight away.
I hope you get to the end of all of hubbies hospital appointments soon and that he doesn't need any more surgery - it certainly is a good job that you drive but even that gets expensive with the price of fuel!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

He's so cute I'm not surprised he was snapped up so quickly at your latest fair.
Lorraine

aussie aNNie said...

Hope all's ok with hubby a bit of a worrying time for you xx