Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Friday 10 December 2010

A Place in the Sun

Hi everyone,
This is one of the latest Little Claire stamps, 'A Place in the Sun. I particularly like this stamp, as you can use each half of the stamp on its own. It is a big stamp and I have used the Grand Label 4 Nestie to cut out the image. I coloured the image with Distress Inks and added Glossy Accents to the window 'glass'. The large leaves are cut with the Little Claire large fern die, which I have to admit to over using. I just love it, as you can cut the leaves to what ever size you want. The flower was made from a scalloped circle Nestie, cut 3 times, sprayed with Mica sprays and cut and shaped to form the flower.
The flowers on the balcony are very delicate but still easy to colour.

This is a 'must have' stamp, as it can be used for many different occasions and also for both men and ladies.
I am sure you will really love this one as much as me!
Thanks for looking and let me know what you think of it.
Love,

Carol Sxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fabulous card your colourong is fantastic, Mary x