Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Friday 25 February 2011

A Brilliant Blog Award

Hi everyone,

I must say thanks very much to Helen , for passing this award to me.

The rules of this award are as follows:
Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award. Done!
Share 7 random things about yourself!
1. I want to lose 2 stone before the summer.
2. I don't like eating fish very much.
3. I love watching the birds on their feeders in my garden.
4. I wish I could make myself go to bed earlier than 2am.
5. I wish my legs would let me go on long walks again.
6. My mother was Maltese.
7. I find it hard cutting into beautiful papers and constantly talk myself out of it.
I have to award 15 recently discovered blogs. This I may have a problem with, as I don't have much time to look at loads of blogs. So I will do as many as I can.
1. Sharon
2. Gaynor
3. Lisa
4. Cheryl
5. Maxine
6. Heinke
7. Sandra
8. Missy B
9.Lynsey
10. Jessica
11. Maria
I will now leave messages on these blogs.

Thanks Helen,
Luv,
Carol S. xx

5 comments:

maxine said...

Hi Carol Congrats on receiving the award and thank you so much for giving it to me hugs maxine

Heike said...

Thank you so much for the blog award Carol. x

Lynsey said...

Hi Carol, thanks so much for passing this award onto me that is so kind of you!
Hugs Lynsey x

Sandra said...

Hiya Carol. Congratulations on your award and sharing your interesting facts. Also thank you for thinking of me when passing it on. You are too kind.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Cheryl said...

Congrats on the award and thank you for sharing with me!