Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Sunday 20 March 2011

Little Claire's Pink and Green Challenge.

Hi everyone,
Hope you are having a good weekend.
The Little Claire's new blog challenge starts today, so pop over and join in the fun. The theme is Pink and Green colours. The super prize is pictured below.
This is my sample I have made for the challenge. It is a photo album, with pages of card to mount photos on and also acetate pockets to pop photos in. I used some mount board for the covers, which I had in my scraps box and did the crackled paint finish. I used my Bind-it All Machine to put the book together. The Sweet Peas are painted with Eco Friendly Acrylic paints.
The little girl stamp, is from the Messing About On The River set, which is this months club stamp. Get it at www.littleclaire.co.uk/rbank I just love this beautiful stamp and hope she will feature again soon in another setting.

I wonder if her little friend behind her is her Prince!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think of my album!
Luv,
Carol S. xx


1 comment:

The Little Stamper said...

Great card Carol - that background paper is great!

Sharon x