Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Sunday 29 May 2011

I Am Seriously Fed Up With Blogger!!!!!

Hi Everyone,




I am afraid I am still unable to leave comments on your amazing cards!! All I get is a Google sign in box and when I sign in, it just goes back to a sign in request again!! Grrrrr!!!




How long is this going on for ?! I am going to check out if there is any updated info on the 'fix'.




Deep breath! These are another 3 boxes I have decorated, to go with the 2 smaller long boxes.



They are all a good size. The middle one will take packets of seeds standing up and would be an ideal use for it. A nice gift for somebody that has everything! I bought them from The Craft Barn in Lingfield, Surrey.


I painted them with Ivory Emulsion paint, and then used Walnut Stain Distress Ink to 'age' them. The fern leaves are made using The Fern Leaf Die from Little Claire. I just love this Die and it cuts beautifully every time.
The roses and leaves on the top of the boxes are Woodware punches, also from The Craft Barn.



Hope you have a good bank holiday weekend.

Well now I am going to see if I can still post!!



Signing off,

pretty fed up ,

in the Sussex countryside,

in the wind,

Luv,

Carol S.xx

No comments: