Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Monday 2 May 2011

Little Claire Challenge 6

Hi everyone,


Sorry I haven't posted for a bit but have been so busy. Did have time to watch the Wedding though!!Lol! I must admit I did enjoy it.


This is the super prize for the new Little Claire Challenge. Pop over to Little Claire's blog and see the sketch for your cards.


I have been very busy doing samples for Little Claire's next Create and Craft programme on the 19th May.


Also, I have been working on an old garden table that my husband wanted to take to the local tip!! It's a teak table that had very bad water marks on the top. I was going to sand it and just put teak oil on it.


Then, I had a flash of inspiration and decided to paint it. It has taken 4 coats of primer and undercoat to nearly cover the marks. I then have done three coats of colour. Finally the marks are no longer visible. My job for this week is to try Paint Fusion daisies on the top.


If it looks OK I will post a picture!!Lol!

Well back to sample making.


Oh, I must say a special thank you for the lovely comments on my sisters' '0' card post. I was so thrilled to read them.


Thanks for stopping by and good luck with your challenge entries.


Luv,


Carol S. xx




No comments: