Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Monday 29 August 2011

Merry Christmas x 2.

Hi everyone,



Well we had an amazing day at the Craft Market. We had our best sales day ever!!

One of the first items I sold was my Fairy Mirror. In fact I sold 3 mirrors and a button clock. We sold so much, I have loads to make for the next market on Friday 9th September. I feel a few late nights coming up!Lol!!

The Christmas cards below are made using LOTV new stamps. I love the detail, as it makes them very quick to colour with my Distress Inks.





The shaded areas make it very easy for you to shade, even if you can't paint. Add a little Star Dust Stickles to the background and berries and it brings the card to life. The birds on this card are sooo cute. They have been drawn beautifully.


I think some people are put off stamps that have very small colouring areas. They think that they are too time consuming to colour. They are so wrong, as they take no time at all. There is very little blending of colours, or shading to do, so in fact they are very quick to colour.

Unfortunately the photos don't do them justice, as they look much better in real life.

Well back to my desk for another couple of hours.

Thanks for stopping by.

Luv,

Carol S.xx







2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous your colouring is superb, Mary x

Jessica said...

Amazing cards Carol - they are stunning. Glad the craft fair went well - your customers are very lucky people!! Jxx