Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Wednesday 5 October 2011

I Hate Wallpapering!!!

Hi Everyone,

Is there anybody that really enjoys hanging wallpaper? Before we moved to this house, I had managed to not ever have to do it. I have now had to do it in every room except the kitchen and bathroom! Today I finally finished, with the last wall in my craft room. Yippee!! At least it was a bit cooler today, as my room faces south. Tomorrow I just have to paint the wall and the woodwork and I am done!

Amid the chaos, I have managed to make these two Christmas cards, with Lili Of the Valley stamps.

I really like the angel and have coloured her dress with Peeled Paint Distress Ink. Thought it would make a change from pinks etc.


For the snowflakes and stars I used an old Cuttlebug die, with a dusting of Star Dust Stickles.

The text on the card below, I have had for years. Because most of my stamps that were on wooden blocks, I have taken off. I have no idea which company made it.
The baubles are from this years release from Lili of the Valley.

I coloured them with Distress Inks. I then added Star Dust Stickles. When that had dried, I covered each bauble with Glossy Accents. Sadly this does not show in the pictures.My husband is on holiday this week, to finally finish unpacking the boxes in the garage and he has done it!! I had to help him on Sunday and Monday but it was worth it to get the job done. On Friday, I am taking him to help me at a craft market I do every month. I think he will be glad to go back to work for a rest!Lol!!
Thanks for stopping by and your lovely comments.
Luv,
Carol S. xx


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Both beautiful cards Carol - the angel is stunning - very serene and traditional - gorgeous!! Jxx