Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Thursday 8 December 2011

And So To Bed!!

Hi everyone,

As promised another post tonight. It's 11.30 and this will be a quick post, as I have to be up at 6am and out of the house by 7.30am!! I also will have to load my car, as it is Market day. The last one this year.

This is another card using the Lili of the Valley Christmas bird table stamp.

Guess what! I used Distress Inks to colour it with and a very fine brush!!Lol! I just love it, as it is so cute but not yucky cute! More pretty than cute I think.

The birds are so sweet and proper Robins. Unlike American stamps, that have Cardinals on.
For the snowflakes in the background I stamped with clear Versamark and used Stamp'n'Bond on top and heated with my heat gun. You have to be pretty quick getting the flakes on, but the effect is really nice. I bought both the flakes and the Stam'N'Bond from The Craft Barn at Lingfield.

Well off to bed now, 11.45! Posted in 15 minutes. That is a record!
Please drop by again.

Love to read your comments as they always make me smile!
Hugs,
Carol S.xx

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful - I just love it Carol - do you give lessons in colouring!! It's a stunning card. Hope the market went well.

Jxx