Thursday, 15 December 2011

It's Nearly Here. Are You Ready?!!

Hi everyone,

Hope you are not too exhausted after all the Christmas shopping! Not long to go now.

I had a very good day at my craft market last Friday. Sold lots of my goodies! Since then it has been a bit manic, trying to finish making all of my cards. Finally just put the last one in its envelope.

I spent Saturday afternoon and evening putting up the first of my 2 trees in the sitting room. It is only 5 feet high but still took me hours!

Spot the 2 Bambies either side of the tree. I just love the expressions on their faces!


I usually buy and make a couple of new decorations every year. This is a glass one with a Robin and a post box inside. A bit difficult to photo. I do love the Santa which I bought last year.
The little Angel is really lovely but again difficult to photo. Must be the lights.


I made 2 of these cushions a few years ago. They are from an Edwardian design, which are a mixture of cross stitch and beading. Unfortunately I cannot find the pattern since I moved, so I am going to make a chart from the cushion. They are 3" x 3" so not too big.


I have made some decs this year but they are on my desk half finished. I hope to get them done by tomorrow and I will take pics of them, on tree number 2!


I have yet to put up the Christmas tree and Decs in my Dollshouse. I also have a Santa that I sit on the top of the house, with a sack in one hand and a bottle of wine in the other!Lol!!
Hope to post again tomorrow, so please pop back for the next installment!

Luv,

Carol S.xx




1 comment:

Jessica said...

Just beautiful Carol - so lovely - makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!!. Jxx