Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Friday 1 March 2013

Off For A Few Days Rest!

Evening All,
 
This is my last post for a bit. I am finally going into hospital at 07.15am tomorrow. I am going to have a few days of doing very little. I am taking some craft magazines, a book and a sketch pad and pencils.
 
I hope to get a bit of sketching done for rubber stamps. Can't tell you any more but watch this space!
 
I am hoping that after this op I will become a Bionic Woman!! I will at least set of metal detectors at the airports. Great fun!!
 
These are the 4 Garden Notebooks I have made for stock to sell at my charity markets.
 

All the images are coloured with Distress Inks, with a little sprinkle of Star Dust Stickles. The papers are from my stash.


All of the books have inside, a notebook that can be replaced when used up and a pen.


The closure tab is a piece of sticky back Velcro. The book on the left is my husband's favourite.




I would like to thank you all, for the lovely messages that you have sent me, wishing me well. They are much appreciated. I am not looking forward to the next few weeks but I know that by the summer, I will be much better.
 
As they say, 'No pain, No gain!'
 
I have organised a little corner in my sitting room, where I can sit for a bit, with my lap tray and do some crafting. I tried to work out if I could sit at my desk, but I have to have my knee higher than my waist, (if I knew where that was!!!) when I sit down. The problem then was, I couldn't get near enough to my desk.
 
Never mind I will find a way around it!
 
I would like to wish everybody at Lili Of The Valley, a great weekend for your 9th birthday. I will be sleeping for most of the day, but for the rest of you, tune into Facebook and join in the fun.
 
I am now off to bed, as I have to be up at 05.45!!Yuk!
 
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your wonderful messages.
 
Hugs,

Carol S.xx

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Beautiful notebooks Carol - I'm sure they will sell like hot-cakes!!! Thinking of you today, and over the next few weeks as you recover. We'll soon have you back in Blogland!! Take care and lots of love. Jxx

Shelly said...

Carol your notebooks are stunning! Hope all goes well today and your on the road to recovery in no time! Thinking of you and wishing you well, Shelly xx

The Little Stamper said...

Oooh Carole - I hope you manage to get your operation today and will quickly be on the road to recovery again. I know a few people who have had knee operations and it has really been a benefit for them, and I am sure it will be the same for you

Take care.

Sharon x

Elaine said...

Hi Carol,

I hope by now you've had the operation and are starting on the road to recovery.
I also hope it's not been too painful for you.

Beautiful note books, they'll sell like hot cakes :)

Big hugs to you

Elaine xx

Valerie said...

Hi Carol
I hope you are recovering from your Operation and are feeling a bit better.
Can you help me. I have a Joy machine and cannot get the sandwich right to use M-Bossabilities folders. I see that in January you said you used it in your Joy machine. What sandwich did you use?
Love your blog.
Valerie