Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Crafting For All Seasons Challenge #101

Hi all,
A new challenge today at Crafting For All Seasons.
 
I must admit, that this is the first time I have ever used a sketch!!
I know.....a sketch virgin!!! And at my age too!!Lol!
 
I must also admit that it was fun to do!
  
Have you guessed the theme for this challenge?
Go to top of the class, all of you that said a sketch!!!
 
 
I used a mixture of Distress Inks and Copics, to colour this gorgeous image.
She is lovely and the butterfly is beautiful too.
 
Her name is - Charlotte and Butterfly - kindly given to us,
from our amazing Sponsor - Milk Coffee
 
The paper match is a complete fluke! I had already coloured
the image, before looking for papers.
I know.... I keep telling myself that I should choose papers first!!!!
 
I had some quick stock cards on my desk, waiting to be put together.
I spotted a piece of paper sticking out the pile.
I pulled it out and found I had 2 pieces together.
So I had one for the quick card and one for this one and...
....all the colours matched, even the green dot!!
Now that is just too weird!!

 
This is the sketch for you to use for your entries.
 
 
Our Sponsor for this fortnight challenge is
 
 
and the winner gets 3 Digi Images.
Click on the link above to visit their shop,
 to see all of their gorgeous images.
 
 
Fabulous Sponsor 2015
 
I am looking forward to seeing all your beautiful creations
and visiting your blogs too. 
 
Don't forget to pop over to our blog, click here,
to see the absolutely stunning cards, from our very talented teamies.
You will be inspired!
 
Come on in and join in the fun and you never know you could be the winner!!
As they say, you have to be in it to win it!!
 
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your lovely, very treasured comments.
 
Hugs,
Carolxx
 
 

16 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love using sketches, can't believe it is your first time! So so cute and wonderful colours

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is gorgeous hugs Pops x

Kari said...

This is fabulous,Carol!Adorable image and I love the colors!
Have a wonderful day!
Smiles and hugs,Kari :)

Jacee said...

I love this colour combo, great design and what a sweetie the little girlie is, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sarah said...

You've nailed that sketch Carol!! Gorgeous xx

Chrissy said...

My teacher used to say to me..go to the top of the class..but leave your books behind cause you will be back..lol..how rude!!..Onto your card..such sweet image and fabulous colouring Carol.Love the butterfly and great sketch to follow.

luv CHRISSYxx

Diane said...

Fabulous design Carol, what a fun image and clever design.

Hugs diane

Carol said...

This is so pretty Carol...great use of your first sketch too! Carol x

Elise said...

HI Carol! hehehe .. your post made me giggle! :) Well, this is absolutely GORGEOUS yet again! I love how you've coloured this beautiful image .. and embossed the back paper .. it's so lovely!!!!!!! Hmmmmm .. do you know .. I HAVE to color my image first? I don't know how to choose my papers first. I've tried it before, and for the life of me didn't know what in the world I was doing .. I got so confused! lol!

Wishing you a sunshiney day!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Lynsey said...

Hi Carol, what a pretty card! I love the colours and the sketch you used!
Hugs Lynsey x

Heike said...

A great card. The image is adorable, and the colour combination works really well.
Heike xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable and gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Louise said...

Gorgeous card Carol and hard to believe it's your first attempt at a Sketch. I need to do the same as you and choose my papers first LOL! Have a great weekend. x

Irene said...

A beauatiful and stunning card.

irene
xxxx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Gorgeous! Such a beautiful image, colour scheme and design - love it!
Rebecca.
x

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow fab take on the sketch hun, well done, i tend to get lost in sketches lol,

lovely card, hugs Liz xx