Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Thursday 8 December 2016

Believe!!

A simple card, as I am making my own cards now
to send out to friends.
There is not time to stamp and hand colour all of  them.
So this is a precoloured topper from a magazine.

This is my DT card, for the last but one
Crafty Ribbons challenge before Christmas.

I have used the brilliant 

This one is in the Christmas Doodle range.
I can't tell you how many cards I have made using the ribbons.

Saves stamping and die cutting sentiments.
Also looks lovely too.

The theme this week is 
Christmas With Ribbon.

The amazing prize is........
A Fab £10 Voucher 
to spend in the  Crafty Ribbons Shop!!

Make sure you have plenty of time when you visit the shop!!
I can guarantee you will be amazed at the 
beautiful ribbons and lace there for you to enjoy.
Also, a lot of the ribbons are totally exclusive.


I look forward to seeing your brilliant entries.
So good luck and enjoy.

Please remember to have ribbon on your entry 
to qualify for the draw.

Hugs,

Carol xxxx

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Carol and I just love that cute photo you used..I do that a lot..

luv CHRISSYxx

Kari said...


What a wonderful card,Carol!
Have a great weekend!
Smiles, Kari :)

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card my friend, love the simplicity of it but the beauty still shines through. Hope you are doing well.xxx{aNNie}

Sarah said...

This is lovely Carol and aren't those toppers and papers great, I am having to resort to the same now as time is so short xx

Sue - said...

Beautiful card Carol! I really ought to use ribbon more as I have masses, but hardly ever use it, maybe that should be my New Year's resolution!

Anne said...

Lovely card... great idea for a quick card that looks like it took ages!
Anne x

Judith said...

So pretty Carol - I love traditional Christmas scenes hugs Judith x

Diane said...

Wow Carol what a lovely holiday design.

Hugs Diane