Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Monday 4 September 2017

Garden Cards!

These cards are for two friends, that are husband and wife.
Jan's birthday was in August and Mike's is today, 4th September.
Also he is retiring shortly.

Mike loves his shed, so I thought this card was perfect for him!
They even have a cat!


Jan loves her garden and allotment.
You can't see, but the red parts of the Fuchsias 
are 3D, as are a couple of the leaves.


I must thank all of my friends for their lovely birthday wishes.
I was amazed just how many I had.
Also a big thanks to Marianne and Lorraine, for their
beautiful cards they made for me.

As for Kelly in Florida, I really am overwhelmed at the
amazing gifts she sent me and such an adorable card too.
Thank you doesn't seem enough!!

I will post a couple of photos of my party.
Forgot to take many!!

Thanks for visiting and hope you will pop in again.
 Big hugs,
Carol
xxxxx

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

Two FABulous cards Carol..wish I had room for a garden shed and those fuchsias are GORgeous..love the embossed background too and amazing colours.
So glad you had such a lovely Birthday and cannot wait to see some photos..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Stamping Bubbles said...

Two gorgeous cards Carol, the shed image is perfect for a male gardener.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Sarah said...

These are brilliant cards Carol and they sound perfect for the recipients. Glad you had a lovely Birthday xx

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Two Beautiful cards Carol !
Beautiful colors .
Hugs Doris

Lynne said...

Beautiful cards Carol especially the fuchsia one. One of my fave flowers. Pleased you had a good birthday x

Anne said...

These are lovely Carol and perfect for your friends. I love how you've personalised the shed!
Happy to hear you had a wonderful birthday

Anne x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Two great cards love that shed. Look forward to some party pics x

Elise said...

HI Carol! So happy to hear you had lots of goodies for your birthday and had a nice one too! Love both of your cards ..as I know your friends are going to love them as well! You're so sweet and thoughtful!!! Hope you're doing well!

Big hugs,
Elise