Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Friday 15 September 2017

Winter Wonderland Challenge - Wrap It!

We have a new challenge here at Winter Wonderland
starting today.
Our host for this challenge is the talented Marie
and she  has chosen the theme of
Wrap It!!.

It has to be Christmas cards only and have to be 
designed according to the theme.

It could be wrapped up presents or as I have chosen,
a girl wearing winter clothes.....wrapped up warm!!

Our sponsor for this challenge is
Sasayaki Glitter
I have used their Digi called
Winter Peggy.
You can find her Here

The prize is a Digi image of your choice from their store.



You can have 3 entries in the challenge and you have
2 weeks to get them on our blog at Winter Wonderland.

It also means that you have 3 more Christmas cards for your stash!! 

So get making and we will pop over to your entries
and leave a message so you know we have been.

Hugs,
Carol
xxxx






15 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Yayy it's finally up. I saw this come up on my side bar days ago but was not on here, so assumed you added accidentally before time. Cute card my friend...lovely colouring as always.xxx
Have a lovely weekend.♥
[aNNie]

Sarah said...

You have really done Peggy proud...a wonderful card xx

Lynne said...

Super card Carol and you can see all your glittery bits too! Have a good weekend x

Anne said...

Lovely card Carol and a perfect take on the theme (don't think I'd have thought of that!)

Have a good weekend
Anne x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Awww this is so cute, love the blue

wannabcre8tive said...

A very cute Christmas card. Love the image and the coloring.

aussie aNNie said...

Sending my buddy a weekend hug.xx [aNNie]

Diane said...

Wow Carol what an adorable colored design and love the little sparkle.

Hugs Diane

Sue - said...

A lovely card Carol, sorry I'm not visiting as often , but I'm up to my neck in bricks, mortar and dust.😲

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Wow She is so beautifully colored what a beautiful card !!
Hugs Doris

Jules said...

Hi Carol

Great layout, colours and image .. .. the perfect recipe for a brilliant card. Love it!

Hope you are having a good week.

Love Jules xx

Lia said...

I missed this card and it is sooo very nice! A great job Carol.
Lia xx

MiamiKel said...

Absolutely sensational winter card Carol ! I love the sweet card design and your coloring is perfect !

Thank you for the sweet words you have left for me and my family on my blog !! You are a dear friend! It always takes time to get back to normal in the world is so much worse than we are hugs

Diane said...

What a wonderful colored design Carol and love the glitter.

Hugs Diane

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun card and I love the mix of papers! You've coloured the image so beautifully.