Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Friday 10 November 2017

Tag You're It Challenge!

A new challenge at Winter Wonderland starts today.

The theme chosen by our lovely host Helen, is
Tag You're It!!

This means that you can create a tag and as I have
as a sentiment and put it on a card. 
Or just create a stand alone tag, 
or even a tag as a topper on a card.
As long as it's a Christmas card only, to go in the draw.

I have used a free gift stamp and die set, 
from Simply Cards and Papercraft.

It's actually a Hunkydory set.

One of the free dies was a tag! The sentiment was with it too.
I used an old tag die I have and cut that in gold Mirri,
just to make the tag more prominent.

I coloured the image with Derwent Inktense 
Water Colour Pencils on Water Colour 300gsm card.
I added Stickles on the Berries, baubles and ribbon. 
Sorry the photo doesn't show any of it!!



Our Sponsor for this 2 week challenge is,
and for the winner, they are giving you a £10 voucher!!
You will spend it very easily in their fab shop!

So get making your Christmas card to enter
our challenge. You can make up to 3 entries
and they must have a 'Tag' somewhere on them.

The Challenge ends on Thursday 30th November
at 5.30 pm.

I am looking forward to seeing your gorgeous cards.
We will visit your blogs and leave you a message.
so you know we have been.

Big hugs,
Carol 
xxxx



17 comments:

Lia said...

What a great colourful card you made. I love it!
Lia xx

Carole said...

Very pretty card and beautifully coloured image I might add. I buy these magazines and never seem to get around to using the free gifts! You have showcased this one so well Carol. xx

Sarah said...

What stunning colouring/painting Carol, such lovely colours. Right, I am off to play with my free set!!xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a pretty stamp and lovely colour combo

Lynne said...

This is so pretty, gorgeous colouring x

aussie aNNie said...

Magnificent card Carol love the use of the derwent inktense pencils, I keep forgetting I have some.xx[aNNie]🎄

Stamping Bubbles said...

Stunning card Carol, love the finishing touch of the sentiment tag.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Beautiful card Carol !! Lovely colors .
Hugs Doris

Jules said...

Hi Carol

What a beautiful card .. .. love the vibrant colours you have used. It must have taken ages to colour it so wonderfully.

Many thanks for the lovely message you left for me.

Have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Sue - said...

That is such a pretty card Carol. I love it!

Anne said...

This is so colourful I love the way you've coloured it. Great idea for using the tag too in keeping with the theme.
Anne x

MiamiKel said...

Carol this is gorgeous!! Absolutely love all the bright color! And you have colored these ornaments to perfection ! Love it!! Xx

Diane said...

Oh my Carol your coloring and colors are just stunning. Love it.

Hugs Diane

Chrissy said...

FANtastic colouring Carol and I love this stamp and tag..wow..gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

Oh..I made a card and a tag for the challenge at Winter Wonderland..but was so slow and the time went so fast I never got to post it up..sheez..wish this bus would slow down..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Diane said...

Wow Carol your coloring is just stunning on your wonderful design.

Hugs Diane

Elise said...

OH wow Carol! This is so GORGEOUS! I love how you've coloured this! Such a lucky recipient to receive this card! Hope you're doing well my dear!

Big hugs,
Elise