Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Friday 8 December 2017

Winter Wonderland Last Challenge For 2017

Well here we are, Christmas is very close now. 

Just had both my children's Birthdays, there are 4 days between them!
Well, 3 years and 4 days!!!

I did my last Craft Fayre on Tuesday and again broke all my 
sales records. It was non stop from 10am to around 2.30.
Then it did slow down a bit until 4.pm. 
I took 4 empty boxes home! 

Now I must finish making my Christmas cards! 

Today is the first day of our last 2017 challenges, here at
Winter Wonderland.

The theme is 
Anything Goes,as long as it's Christmas cards.

I chose this image from our generous sponsor 
She is called, Chloe With Reindeer

I so enjoyed colouring this cute image with my Copics Pens.
You can buy her ready coloured in pink.
So I decided to keep her in the pink, as it really suited her. 

As for Rudolph, he was again coloured with Copics.
I added some Glossy Accent onto his red nose.


The snowflakes were cut with some dies I bought from The Works
and some that were free with a magazine. 

On her hat, coat and scarf, I used American Writer dries
white 3D glue and sprinkled on a mixture of  Flock with 
ultra fine glitter onto the glue.



For this challenge, we have both Design Teams cards
for inspiration. You will have 4 weeks  to make your cards
and have the chance of winning a lovely prize.
A great start for the New Year.

From Our fab Sponsor, Pink Gem Designs,
the winner will have a choice of 2 single Digis or 
2 card Topper Kits, or 1 of each.

So we are looking forward to seeing all your
lovely Christmas cards and we will be leaving you a message
so you know we have been there!

Big hugs,
Carol
xxxx

13 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet that's a lovely design glad your craft fair went well Love and hugs Carole x

Lynne said...

A super card with pretty colours and great colouring. So pleased your craft fayre went well. You’ll have to start stocking up for next year now 😊 x

Doris knippenenplakken said...

What a beautiful card Carol !
Lovely colors and details .
Hugs Doris

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow you have done well with your sales. Super cute card

Anne said...

That's lovely Carol, I like the non traditional use of pink.
Well done with your craft fairs, great to hear that you had such good sales

Anne x

Sarah said...

Well done on your successful craft fair Carol, more space for some new makes then!! Love this sweet card xx

Judith said...

so pretty Carol - she does look pretty in pink, and so beautifully coloured. Glad to here the craft fairs are going well hugs Judith x

Diane said...

What a darling card design Carol, the little girl and deer are adorable.

No snow here yet, just dry and really cold.

Hugs Diane

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Carol..love your colouring and such an adorable image..and look at your gorgeous fluffy trim and snow..I cannot get my flock to behave and always get lumps!!..FABulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

MiamiKel said...

Oh my goodness Carol this is just so sweet and delightful and of course colored to perfection!
For empty boxes wow! I had to smile when you said your children's birthdays are that close I have three daughters and all of them have a birthday in December so it gets a little wild around here !!

Pat K said...

Lovely colouring on this pretty card Carol. I love it. hugs, Pat K xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Lovely card Carol, beautiful image and colouring, congrats on your fab sales too, hugs Liz xx

Elise said...

OH my gosh Carol this is so STUNNING! What a darling image coloured so beauuuutifully! So happy to hear you're doing very well selling your cards and Happy Birthday to your 2 children! :) Hope you're staying nice and warm there! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!

Big hugs,
Elise