Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Sunday 28 October 2018

Silver and Blue

Morning, 
and I hope you have changed all your clocks!!
Why is the oven always the hardest to do?!!

Just a quick post, as I must get back
to my desk! More items to make for my Craft Fairs.
There are so many ideas in my head but not sure if I 
have the time left to make all of them!!

This is one of my new makes.
I love Silver and pale icy blue, as they blend so well.

The huge bead hanging in the middle, I found in my stash.
One of my lovely friends, saves things for me
that she thinks I can find a use for.
This was one of 5 of them!

So thanks Aileen!! Perfect!!


Enjoy the rest of Sunday.

Thanks for your lovely messages on my last post.
Hope you are going to join us at 
Winter Wonderland challenge.

Thanks for popping in and looking 
forward to reading your kind comments.

PS: Aileen and her Mother-in-law saw this
post and ordered a wreath the same as this one!!

Big hugs,
Carol
xxxxx

14 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So beautiful that looks fabulous I'm sure that will sell very quickly its stunning Love and hugs Carole x

Carole said...

Beautiful Carol..I am sure it wont hang around long at all.I like blue and silver too. xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Ooooh love this, great colour combo

Sue - said...

Beautiful Carol don’t think you’ll be taking it home from the Craft Fair!

Doris knippenenplakken said...

What a beautiful combination of blue and silver .... super nice made Carol!
Lovely lace
Hugs Doris

Sarah said...

Lol...you are absolutely right, the cooker and our central heating clock are a nightmare!! I love your wreath, love the icy colours xx

Lynne said...

This is gorgeous Carol, I love blue and silver for winter too and the bead in the centre is just perfect xx

Judith said...

Lovely make Carol xx

Anne said...

Carol this is fabulous, I don't know how you can bear to part with all your lovely makes!
Anne x

Diane said...

Beautiful Carol, I agree the silver and blue are just gorgeous together.

Hugs Diane

aussie aNNie said...

Hi there Carol, am away at the moment and just borrowed daughter's PC to do a few comments....love this gorgeous wreath and the fab colours...hugs...x

Jules said...

Hi Carol

I hope all your fayres are going well and you are managing to make everything you want to.

This wreath is gorgeous. Love the colour combo very much!

Many thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. My apologies for being such a stranger. Life is super hectic at the moment.

Have a good day.

Love Jules xx

Chrissy said...

How on earth could I miss this stunning project Carol..back in October no less..must have been before I went to spec savers..lol..sorry, it is just beautiful..so glad you re-posted.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sue - said...

I’m catching up on my commenting and I’m sure this post didn’t show up in my blog feed, but then it might have been when I was on the cruise! It is such a pretty decoration too.