Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Friday 26 October 2018

Winter Wonderland Challenge

Hi everyone!
It's time for a new challenge at 

The theme is 'Colour It'.

As always, Christmas cards only.

There isn't a Sponsor for this challenge
but we will still be picking our top three.
They will get our Top 3 badge to display
on their blog.

I have used one of the new stamps from 
She is on the stamp sheet 
'Sweet Christmas'.
You even get an additional stamp for the
candle and holly.
I stamped and coloured it and fussy cut it
out, then 3D it onto the main image.


I coloured her with Distress Inks on 300gsm Water Colour card.

So get ahead with your Christmas card making and 
have a bit of fun with us here,
at Winter Wonderland.

Thanks for popping in and I will be commenting
on your makes too.

Big hugs,
Carol
xxxxx




13 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

that's such a sweet design love the new LOTV stamp and the die you used is one of my favourites a very lovely card Love and hugs Carole x

Sue - said...

This is such a pretty card Carol. Love the colours and the image!

Lynne said...

Beautiful Carol. The image is so sweet and delicately coloured and your background colours are lovely xx

Carole said...

A very pretty card Carol..what delicate colouring of that beautiful image.xx

Bianca said...

Your card is so very pritty Carol! I am always wondering how pritty your coloration with Distress Inks is. I am absolutly not tallented in using it. It looks like you don´t have any troubles with is :-). Have a lovely weekend! Hugs Bianca

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Beautiful Carol ! Very pretty card, lovely stamp and color so sweet.
Have a nice weekend, hugs Doris

Sarah said...

She is beautiful Carol, perfect in Pink and I love the contrasting turquoise back ground paper xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So pretty and love the gorgeous backing papers

Chrissy said...

She is so gorgeous Carol..love the soft colours and papers..so very pretty.
The sad thing with my crafting Carol is that I stand to do it..I use something and put it away, get out the next thing, use it and put it away..I would drive some crafters crazy..lol and I walk all round the room to do this, and still I am expanding!!..I need a good diet.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lia said...

You made a lovely card, Carol!
Lia xx

MiamiKel said...

Oh Carol, this is absolutely beautiful! I love the softness and how sweet it is - and the color! Such a pretty choice for Christmas card! The wee little angel with her candle is colored to perfection (and it reminds me of the beautiful angel from you!) Hugs! xo

Judith said...

So pretty Carol - such a wet image. i know I have that lovely oval die somewhere - just cant think what or where it is! - good luck with all you craft fair makes hugs judith xx

Sue - said...

This is such a sweet card! Love the turquoise glitter ribbon.