Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Friday 4 October 2019

Christmas Is Coming!!

Sorry I haven't been around for a couple of days but
I did 3 Craft Fayres, within 4 days last week!!

I sold so much, that I am trying to replenish my stock!!

This Snow People scene is huge, well compared to the one
I did last Christmas! The snowman is 9cm high and Mrs is
8cm high. So it took quite a time to make and air dry them.

I had the Tando sleigh sides and I just made a box to
join them together, so you can put chocs in it.


This bauble was just me playing, to see if I could make a 
different design for a change from straight lines.

I wasn't sure where to start and finish, so just had to undo it
a couple of times to get it right.
I took it to the first Fayre and it sold within the 
first 10 minutes!!!

I made another one and that looked much better and it sold 
at the next Fayre!! 


I have just taken a few minutes away from my desk, whilst 3 
projects I am working on dry.

My next Fayres are on the 12th & 13th of this month, 
so I have got a few days to get a few things made.

Have a lovely weekend
and I will try to get to your blogs over this weekend.

Thanks for stopping by and I do so love reading your 
lovely messages.

Big hugs,
Carol
xxxx


11 comments:

Carole said...

Lovely makes as always carol...you are so talented. good luck with the next fayres...sounds like you have a lot to do before then...you need Santa's elves to help you! xx

Chrissy said...

Wow, fantastic Carol and so great that you are selling heaps, you need some little Elves of your own to help you..I love your pretty pine cone bauble it is gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue - said...

Two fabulous makes, especially the bauble! You’re certainly keeping yourself out of mischief with all your fairs!

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Wouw Gorgeous creation Carol!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs Doris

Sarah said...

Stunning crafty goodies Carol. Your snow couple have so much character xx

Pat K said...

Wow these are gorgeous Carol, perfect for the mantel. Love it. xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well done Carol, you must spend all your time crafting. I know how long these baubles take and your fab scenes must rake ages. I thought of you watching the wonderful world of crafting on Thursday. X

Anne said...

I love to see your makes Carol, they are works of art and I hope you have a queue for your stall - I’m not surprised they are popular
Anne x

cotnob said...

Your Christmas scene is lovely Carol and your bauble is fabulous, I love the tartan fabric.
It sounds like you have been busy and are going to be busy again, good luck replenishing your stock.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lynne said...

Another gorgeous bauble Carol and your winter scene is fabulous, it must take ages to make. A lovely idea too putting chocs in the sleigh, it looks to pretty x

aussie aNNie said...

wow so gorgeous just loving this.xx