Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Sunday 23 February 2020

Butterfly Tick Tock!!

 Hope you are all safe and dry with this dreadful weather
we seem to be having, over the whole of the country.
💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧
I think we have been lucky here in Suffolk. 
We have just had a small pool of water in one flower bed 
in the back garden. Also my Obelisk was leaning a bit,
but all the Honeysuckle growing up it, stopped
it from going right over. 

We have our first Craft Fayre this year on 
Tuesday 3rd March. So I have been busy 
making new items for my stall.

This is one of the items.

I have one of these clocks in my Craftroom.
It was a class I did for The Craft Barn in Surrey.
Mmmmmm!!! A few years ago!!!!😄


The roof is decorated too but the photo is rubbish!!

It does have a back, so you can't see the clock mechanism.
It was just an idea I had for my monthly class,
as they wanted to make a clock. The class was
a full day, as they have to prep the pieces of the box.

I had cut all the pieces (and there are a lot of pieces!!)
 but they had to Gesso and
paint them with the colours they wanted. 
Then to add the texture using stencils.

Fortunately I had my instructions still, that I had written
up, as I was making the original.

Off to my desk again. as I have another project to get on with.

Thanks for your lovely messages on my last post.
Also for taking the time again, to pop into my 
little corner of Suffolk. The messages you leave
  are so appreciated and enjoyed. 
I will also visit your blog and leave messages for you too.

Big hugs,
Carol 
xxxx





13 comments:

Carole said...

This is just super Carol.....what a pretty little home! I bet it doesn't hang around long..it will fly! (pardon the pun )

Lynne said...

Beautiful Carol, a lot of work and I am sure it will sell well. Not too much rain here, we have been luck also. Good luck with your craft fayre x

cotnob said...

A fabulous project Carol, lots of pretty details - I'm sure everyone enjoyed making it in the class.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chrissy said...

Oh Carol, your clock is beautiful, I love it..wow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Wow ...What a gorgeous project.💕 I Love It. Lovely details.
Hugs Doris

Sarah said...

Wow this is a beauty and every craft room should have one!! I love the pretty colours Carol. The rain has stopped here for a bit and it feels colder tonight, hope that doesn't mean snow!! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a beautiful creation, love the colours. Hope you are getting better x

Jules said...

Hi Carol

Wow!! I bet that was a great craft day to attend .. .. I wonder how many people still have the clocks they made?

A great finished look and I bet it will soon sell at your craft fayre.

Hope you have managed to replenish your stock!

Love Jules xx

Mrs A. said...

I used to love going to the classes run at the Craft Barn. Such a shame they closed. I like your clock. That is one that
I missed. Have had hailstones and snow here today and now back to heavy rain. Hugs Mrs A.

MiamiKel said...

Oh how I wish I could pop on over and visit your stall at the fayre! I bet it's brimming with goodies! I'm sorry about all the rain you're having and glad you are safe. Mum always worries about our relatives there but everyone is fine, so that's good. Your clock is magnificent! This is a true beauty and would love quite lovely in the home - I still have the sweet little angel you sent to me! Hugs! x0

Diane said...

Greetings Carol, love the fabulous decorated clock. I first thought is was a birdhouse, which would be fabulous also. Thanks for the idea about making a template for the step card.

Hugs Diane

Pat K said...

Wow this is fabulous Carol. Lovely colours and the flowers and butterflies make it special. xx

Inkyfingers said...

Wow - that is such an awesome project, Carol! Love the country feel with the beautiful flowers and butterflies.
Hugs
Carol x