Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Sunday 15 November 2020

It's Christmas!! Well Nearly!!

I have just finished making my Christmas cards.
Along with 3 Birthdays cards.
I won't post the Christmas ones until the first
 week in December.

A word of warning!!
Don't post anything 1st class, expecting it to arrive
the following day. I posted a small box to my sister,.
and I also asked it to be signed for at the other end..
I posted it on Monday and it finally arrived on Friday!!

I was annoyed and concerned, that it had been lost,
So I had not only paid a lot more for the service that
wasn't working, I don't think I should have even been 
offered it!!
 

I love this little LOTV snowman and friends stamp. It comes out every year and coloured with Copics. 
The trees were cut from
Glitter card from Hobbycraft, I bought the Merry Christmas die on line. 

I think I am going to spend some lockdown hours, on my family scrapbook.
 I thought, for a bit of fun, I will make a small scrapbook,
with the photos of my different hairstyles I have had, from a child to now!! 
As I have been a hairdresser for 58 years
(and still cut my own hair and my husbands,) I have 
had some weird and hilarious styles through 
the 60's to the 90's!!

I have quite a lot of my items, I usually take to the Craft Fairs to sell, are now on Facebook in 
Marketplace and 3 other groups.
I am just trying to get some money for the Charity Care 
Homes I fund raise for.

Thank you for the lovely messages you left on my last post.
They were all read and appreciated. 
Stay safe in this awful time we find ourselves in.
Big hugs,
Carol
xxxx



 

11 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this snowman, a fab card. I am still making mine

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning post, superbly created and love your colours, images and oh, love the whole lot. x

Kath said...

A lovely cute card. I bet your haircut scrapbook will be fun - are you going to share some of the pages?
Kath x

Doreen said...

Love the image,a gorgeous card.xxx

Lynne said...

A beautiful card Carol. One of my favourites too, but I tend to forget about them more when they are digital. Look forward to seeing some of your older hairstyles. Have a good week x

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Lovely colors and stamps, beautiful card!
Hugs Doris

Jules said...

Hi Carol

Funny how we have favourite Christmas stash that simply has to come out and be played with every year!

Love your card and I can see why you love your image.

Pleased your sister got her post eventually!

I think we are all going to need to post earlier than we normally would this year.

Love Jules xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Carol, such a sweet snowman and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Christmas card Carol, love the sweet image and fabulous colouring along with the sparkle..as you know now,I sent my cards early again this year and made them small, the postage can be a killer,I ordered from a UK co. Buddly Crafts and it arrived in 8 days..brilliant service Royal mail..I ordered from a store 15 mins away from where I live 'The Brand Outlet' and it took 9 days to get here..!!!

Stay safe..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pat K said...

Oh he is a lovely snowman. Beautiful card carol. xx

Mrs A. said...

That is a fun image. I think the postal service is struggling with the extra demand being put on it and we haven’t started the Christmas rush yet. Hugs Mrs A.