Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Monday 2 November 2020

Robin friends.

Thank you for your lovely messages on my last post.

Much appreciated and read each one!!

I have used the Robin stamps from Hobby Art for this card.

There are 3 different Robins but I only had space for 2.

I coloured them with Copics Pens. I fussy cut

 the hats and used Pinflair Snow-It glue and glitter

on the hats.

I had made 60 Christmas cards for the Care Home

that I fund raise for but I had to keep this one for myself!!

I delivered the cards there on Friday and they were very 

pleased to have them.

That is why I haven't been blogging more often lately.

Making 60 cards in a few weeks was going some!!

I can now start making my cards.

I am doing all my running around for the next 3 days!!

Then I will make the use of lockdown and get on with 

my cards. I have a few Birthday cards to make too.

Thanks for popping into my blog and always love 

to read your messages.

Stay safe in lockdown and just hope that everyone

will do the right thing for 4 weeks. 

Big hugs,

Carol

xxxx


10 comments:

Lynne said...

Two lovely Robins Carol and their hats look great! Well done you on making all those Christmas cards. I know I would never have been able to make that many in time. Take care x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fluffy hats.xxx

cotnob said...

A super card Carol, beautiful Robins. Sounds like you've been busy, I expect the Care Home was delighted to receive sixty cards.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Beautiful Carol, Love the birds!Hugs Doris

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable robins, love the Christmas feeling. xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

How cute are these robins and love the fluffy hats

Diane said...

A super card Carol, the first I noticed were the adorable hats. You have sure been busy creating cards.

Hugs Diane

Chrissy said...

Look at these sweet little birdies in their Christmas hats with a wonderful full fluffy trim, gorgeous card Carol..love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs A. said...

I love these gorgeous robins. You have coloured the feathers so well. They look real. Hugs Mrs A.

Jules said...

Hi Carol

Well it sounds like you will have plenty of crafting to keep you busy during lockdown!

Well done on getting the cards to the home. They will really appreciate those.

Your little robin card is lovely with all the texture and sentiment ribbon. Hope you can settle into making all the ones you need now.

Hope all is well at your end. Have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx