Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Another Pepper & Friends

Hi,

Well, so much for having an early night last night. I went to bed, my husband's snoring was so loud I couldn't get any sleep for hours! I could have made a few more cards!!

For this card, I used the Crafts-Too embossing folder for the tree background, with co-ordinations card. I sanded over the embossing and added cinnamon Stickles onto the leaves.
Pepper was stamped with Versafine Smokey Grey and coloured with, guess what? Yeh! Distress inks! I then made it into a tent card.

This stamp is very strange, because if you colour the dog with black ink, he looks bigger. The flowers have a light touch of Stickles star dust on them.
I am playing with Lili of the Valley stamps at the moment. They are very cute and I will post them quite soon.
Thank you for the comments. Its nice to know my work is being viewed.
Carol x

No comments: