Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Thursday 26 August 2010

Best Friends!

Hi everyone,
This is the last of the Lili of the Valley images, on the stamp plate I bought. A very cute image suitable for many occasions. I used a Nestie label 2, to cut out just half the shape and then made it into a pop out, fold back card. I stamped the image onto another piece of card, cut with the Label 2 shape, with Versafine Smokey Grey ink. I then coloured it with distress inks.
The background was 120gm white paper, coloured with Faded Jeans distress ink and run through my Cuttlebug in the swiss dots folder. The flowers are a Cuttlebug die, cut and coloured with Spun Sugar distress ink and edged with Tea Dye and Star Dust Stickles. Added a couple of punched leaves to complete the picture.

I finished with adding dots of Stickles to the raised swiss dots and the spots on her dress.

The weather is supposed to be a lot drier and warmer for a change this weekend. My cousin who lives in Malta (my mother was Maltese), said that it is so hot over there, she has the air conditioning on and a fan and she still cannot get cool. The only place is going down to the sea! She was over here a couple of weeks ago in the rain!! Are we ever happy?!
Have a good weekend.
Carolx

No comments: