Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Sunday 8 August 2010

Two by Two

Hi,

Well my new grass patch has grown very nicely but there are a couple of small barren bits!
A bit more seed tomorrow I think. The rain definately helped and now the grass that has grown, needs cutting!

That is a job for another day.

This is my favourite stamp from this selection from Little Claire.

The expression on the Daddy bear's face is amazing.


He has such a look of hope and wonder, as he gazes at the star.

So I felt he needed a simple card. I sprayed Iridescent Gold Tatterd Angels Glimmer Mist onto a piece of navy card.

Added dots of dries white glue and crystal fine glitter for snow. Also added gold to the star and Star Dust Stickles on top of it.


I coloured their scarves with distress inks and clear glue with fine crystal glitter, to their bodies.

I know it is distress inks again but the next card is coloured with Copics!




I applied ink to the top half of the stamp only and coloured it with Copics.


I used Nesties to cut out the image and the background.

I then inked up the parcels on the stamp. Coloured them with Copics and used foam pads to 3D them onto the card.

Just another way of using the stamp I had used previously.

Thanks for looking and I enjoy reading the comments.

Carol x


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love both your cards. Both different but both lovely. Mary x