Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Make a wish

Firstly, I must thank all of you, for the lovely
messages that you left me, here and on FB, regarding
the loss of my lovely friend Alison.
It still feels surreal and I am waiting for her to call me!

I am trying to make some small things for my next
Craft Fayre, which is on Saturday 24th June. 
It's a combination of Farmers Market and Village Fayre
at Flegg High School at Martham.

This card is using one of Lili of the Valley's new 
release stamps.
She is called 'I Believe in Fairies'

I do, as I have them in my Craft Room.
I put something down and they either move it away
from where I put it, or they make it disappear!! 

I coloured her with Distress Inks.


A touch of Stickles of course!


This flower is a plant called Cistus, in my garden.
One of my favourite plants but never had such a big flowers.
They look like screwed up tissue.


We have friends coming up at the weekend.
The weather is supposed to be dry and sunny.

I could just do with a bit less wind!!....Not me!!
The wind has been rather strong and damaged 
some of my plants.

Thanks for stopping by and for your kind messages you
leave me. 
You are all so kind.

Big hugs,
Carol
xxxx

12 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Good luck with the fayre. Sweet card, love this image. Gorgeous flower too, yes the wind has bedn a nuisance especially in the garden x

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely cistus plant, pretty flowers. Love your card and I sure hope you are not windy when the guests arrive, the wind outside I mean.xx [aNNie]

Carole said...

H Carol......lovely card. such a whimsical image and you have coloured it so well! Yes the wind has been atrocious here too and has damaged the plants...makes us wonder why we bother! Hope you have good weather for your friends visit and Good Luck with the upcoming craft fair. xx

Sarah said...

Love this sweet card Carol, she is such an adorable little character. Those little fairies hide thjngs in my craft room too!! Have a lovely weekend with your guests xx

Annette said...

I'm really enjoying your recent Lili makes Carol, and also the pics of your beautiful garden. I wish I had your green fingers with the Cosmos. :0) xx

Lynne said...

A beautiful card Carol and great colouring. I've had damage in the garden too, which is really annoying when summer pots etc haven't been there that long. Hopefully they'll pick up again. Good luck with your craft fayre xx

Jules said...

Hi Carol

I found your lovely blog when visiting Kelly's .. .. I am so pleased I found you as you have a brilliant sense of humour .. .. as well as making lovely cards!

I have been having a little back-track on what I have been missing and your garden looks amazing.

Loving the card you have posted here. I too love the Lili of the Valley images.

Sorry to read you have lost a good friend :-(

Hope all goes well for you with your next craft fayre.

Love Jules xx

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Hi Carol,
Beautiful card whit lovely colors !
Hugs Doris

Chrissy said...

So very sweet Carol..fabulous colouring and gorgoeus card. Your flower is beautiful and I hope your wind passes on too..[lol..]..have a wonderful weekend..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty I love the design enjoy your weekend Love and hugs Carole x

Diane said...

Greetings Carol, wow what a lovely card design and your flower is so pretty.

Hugs Diane

MiamiKel said...

Such sweetness hear from your beautiful card and the absolutely lovely flower !