Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Wedding Belles

My Mojo left me for the month of May!! 
Don't know where it went but I do know why!

I will update you soon but for now,
 I love the new Lili of the Valley stamps and just bought a few.
For now I might add!!

This is my new wedding favourite stamp.
Simple title....The Bridesmaids

I took some photos of my card on Monday, but they
looked blue so I didn't want to post them.
On Tuesday I took it in it's box I had made, to the Craft Fayre
I was doing that day.
I quickly took a picture of it as I wanted it on my table.

Well it was there for about 10 minutes and then it was sold!! 


It's on a 7" x 7" card and stamped on The Langton watercolour card.
I used Distress Inks to colour them with.
Stickles was added onto ribbons and head dresses.


I am so hoping that mojo will come back soon, as I have
loads of stock to make, for another Fayre in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for visiting my little blog and I do so love 
the lovely messages you leave me. 
It's like getting a hug from my blogging friends.

Big hugs,
Carol
xxxx

14 comments:

Little K Smith said...

A lovely pretty card Carol, I love this LOTV image :)
Kelly.x

Elise said...

Hi Carol! I know what you mean about mojo disappearing .. mines has been taking long vacation periods off/on for over a year. lol! Well, your card is simply STUNNING! Hope you're doing well dear!

Big hugs,
Elise

Carole C. said...

Hi Carol. What a pretty card.
If that's what you make when your mojo's gone then you have little to worry about.
But I know what you mean, it's sometimes difficult to get inspired if you're feeling that way. I'm sure you will have lots of gorgeous things to sell at your next craft fair.
Bye for now
Carole x

Carole said...

Hi Carol....I love this design and you have created a beautiful card, no wonder it was snapped up. I hope Mr mojo returns for you but i sympathise...when other things are happening in life...the umph to create goes flat. Hope yours returns soon. Hugs xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is such a cute image and love the colours

Annette said...

This is one of my favourite images from the new release. You've coloured those girlies beautifully Carol. xx

Chrissy said...

So gorgeous Carol..fabulous colouring and love the floral detail in the corners and that image is so adorable..hope your mojo comes home soon..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

I am not surprised this one didn't hang around for long Carol, it is beautiful. Such a sweet image and so perfectly done xx

Lynne said...

This is beautiful Carol, great colouring. I love this cute image too. Hope you find your mojo soon x

aussie aNNie said...

Cute card, have this image too and it is the sweetest. Hope you and Rick are well.xxxHave a lovely weekend.
[aNNie]

Anne said...

I'm not surprised this sold straight away Carol, it's so pretty and I love how you've coloured it with the touches of sparkle. Such a sweet image and very popular.
Hope you get your mojo back, happens to us all!!

Have a great weekend

Anne x

Diane said...

My gosh Carol what an absolutely sweet card design.

Hugs Diane

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Hello Carol,
Beautiful card ! Love the colors and design ! Lovely flowers .
Hugs Doris

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card Carol. I'm not surprised it was picked so quickly. Pat K x