Data Protectionand Privacy Policy

Friday 23 June 2017

New Challenge at WW

It's our Wedding Anniversary today!! 
We have been together over 25 years 
but had a long engagement......10 years!!!!
Well you have to be sure!!

Onto our new Challenge at Winter Wonderland.

Kath is hosting this challenge and she has chosen the theme
'Snowmen'.

Please remember all entries must be Christmas cards only.

You might think, pretty obvious as the theme is snowmen!!
But there are some people that have birthdays
at Christmas. So we say 'Christmas cards only'.

I must admit, I have a bit of a love affair with Snowmen
and I am very fussy as to how they look!!
This one passed as he has a lovely big smile!

He was given to us from our lovely Sponsor
He is called 

The background I made using TH Distress Oxide Inks.
It was my first venture to use them and really enjoyed
trying them on different papers. 
I bought them from The Craft Barn and I think I will
be buying a few more colours.
It's free postage, so you can order any amount you want.

I used Copics to colour him with.


Our Sponsor for this challenge is
Stamping Studio.

The prize is amazing.....
1 image from each Artist!!!

Have a look at the site Here.



So get your Christmas stash out. Blow off the dust and 
dig out your snowmen stamps!!

It's very hot here in Sunny Suffolk as I write
up my blog. 
Ideal for a cooling down.....making Christmas cards!!Lol!!
You can then see all the glitter you have on the floor!!

Looking forward to seeing your cards and we will
leave a message on your blog, to say we have been!!

Thanks for dropping by
and as you know I love reading your messages.

Big hugs,
Carol
xxxx

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Congrats on your anniversary to you and Rick, Carol.
Lovely card displayed too and go hug your snowman on your special day, though it's hot over there isn't it...xxxHave a lovely weekend.♥
[aNNie]

Lynne said...

Congrats on your Anniversary Carol. A gorgeous card and l love your background. I think I may have to investigate but I have so much paper to use up first! Enjoy your day xx

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary, hope you have a lovely day. What a super card, love the background with your oxide inks, great colours xx

Carole said...

Smashing card Carol...everyone is raving about these Oxides inks...I wonder how long I will resist...space is a bit of a problem...can't see the floor in the craft room let alone move about! Congrats on your Anniversary...may you have many more. Hugs xx

Chrissy said...

I love your snowman Carol and I would hug him, but not today as it is too cold here..my snowmen have to pass the test too and I love your background colours..GORgeous Christmas card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Rick. I agree with snowmen, this one is a cutie and I love the colour combo

Anne said...

Belated anniversary wishes to you both :o)
It's amazing how many different snowmen there are, this is a lovely one and I like how you did the background. I resisted the oxides but just bought them, haven't had time to play yet!

Anne x

MiamiKel said...

Congratulations to you on your 25 years in love !!! What a sensational card :)

Diane said...

Congratulations on your anniversary Carol. What a wonderful background, colors and super adorable snowman.

Hugs Diane

High Style said...

Before my wedding I asked many last minute questions from the manager, and his answer was always: "we have that covered" or "no problem". It was extremely comforting. I am so thankful to the manager and the staff from Seattle Wedding venues for all of their efforts on our behalf.

خدمات منزلية said...

شراء اثاث مستعمل بالرياض شراء مكيفات
شراء اثاث مستخدم